• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Josh Harris Era

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have followed the news, radio etc. We all know how welcoming the past week and a couple of days has been, :D Tonight I went out to m lifelong friends bar ....every one is stoked. It is almost hard to fathom how hated Dan was and how glad people are that he gone. Go Redskins!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of expected many people would think the on field fortunes of the team would change when Harris bought the team. Fool's gold.

He has been busy with many things, improving the fan experience outside the field. Improvements to the stadium now, recruiting or reenergizing sponsors.

I'll be the first one to fall on my sword regarding JDR. Why they start so bad every years is beyond me. There were receivers running wide open in the 1st half last night. The RB and OLine were gashing Washington's DLine. That is $60 million of DLine up there.

JMO but best option is to wait until the season is over. Good people are signed by teams now and are not going to leave mid season. You can turn teams around quickly in the NFL but I am thinking 2025 before Washington becomes pretty good with better management and coaching.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of expected many people would think the on field fortunes of the team would change when Harris bought the team. Fool's gold.

He has been busy with many things, improving the fan experience outside the field. Improvements to the stadium now, recruiting or reenergizing sponsors.

I'll be the first one to fall on my sword regarding JDR. Why they start so bad every years is beyond me. There were receivers running wide open in the 1st half last night. The RB and OLine were gashing Washington's DLine. That is $60 million of DLine up there.

JMO but best option is to wait until the season is over. Good people are signed by teams now and are not going to leave mid season. You can turn teams around quickly in the NFL but I am thinking 2025 before Washington becomes pretty good with better management and coaching.
I agree with you here.

As much as I want rivera gone now...it is prudent to wait till the end of the season. I still think the team will go on some type of run and win 4 or 5 straight though.

I would to hear what harris, rales and magic are talking about.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mock drafts are fun for fans,

I want a GM that has a fucking clue.
How do some teams hit on every pick it seems.

The ravens literally never miss. They could grab some DIII player out of Montana and he will start and play well...ugh

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do some teams hit on every pick it seems.

The ravens literally never miss. They could grab some DIII player out of Montana and he will start and play well...ugh
Ozzie was a great judge of talent.

One thing I think is RR makes some good picks but for the wrong reasons. You have to be good at FA and UDFAs too. You have to account for Harbaugh being a good coach too.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozzie was a great judge of talent.

One thing I think is RR makes some good picks but for the wrong reasons. You have to be good at FA and UDFAs too. You have to account for Harbaugh being a good coach too.
Very true