• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Injury Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
@Percy_Harvin

when everything is goin good sometimes life throw u a curve ball... sorry to half to report that my injury will require surgery...

lol

I thought he was saying he's half-reporting it at first. As in he's not sure or something. :)

Well, I hate to say I told you so Seattle but-

Oh wait, no I don't. I TOLD YOU SO SEATTLE!

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colts placed NT Brandon McKinney on injured reserve with a knee injury, ending his season.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Bulaga, Packers LT torn ACL in scrimmage. Big blow to them.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Bulaga, Packers LT torn ACL in scrimmage. Big blow to them.

They'll mostly be OK I think, I'm pretty sure he has missed a lot of time the last few years anyways. I guess this really hurts their attempt to strengthen the left side of the line. The refs let undrafted rookies hold like 13-year vets for GB on the O-line, they'll be fine.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports of jordy Nelson out with torn ACL injured in practice today

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randel Cobb injured bicept today. No news on he bad

I hope the niners face GB with no skill players left and no o line left. Would be fun to watch the packers get beat down hard core

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bees went on strike all around the world a few years ago. I don't know if that is still going on but now it's like ACL's are on strike.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bees went on strike all around the world a few years ago. I don't know if that is still going on but now it's like ACL's are on strike.

Speaking of the Saints and ACLs going on strikes:

Joe Morgan - WR - Saints

Saints WR Joe Morgan has been diagnosed with a torn meniscus and partially torn ACL and is done for the season.

Morgan injured his knee in Saturday's scrimmage, and he received a second opinion on the knee Tuesday. The heavy favorite for the No. 3 receiver role in the Saints' high-powered aerial attack, Morgan was poised for a breakout year after averaging a mind-boggling 37.9 YPR on ten catches last season. The 25-year-old will look to regain his explosive speed next season. Nick Toon, Steve Breaston, and fifth-rounder Kenny Stills will compete for the No. 3 role.
Source: Larry Holder on Twitter

Aug 7 - 12:17 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kenyon Coleman - DL - Saints

Saints LE Kenyon Coleman tore his pectoral in Tuesday's training camp practice and is done for the season.

Saints players are dropping like flies, particularly on defense. Coleman, 34, was signed as a free agent to help install Rob Ryan's 3-4 defense, and he was penciled in as the starting left end and team's best run stopper. 2012 third-round pick Akiem Hicks will likely take his spot in the lineup, and it might not be a massive downgrade but does significantly affect the team's depth up front.
Source: Larry Holder on Twitter

Aug 7 - 12:24 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kelvin Hayden - DB - Bears

Bears CB Kelvin Hayden tore his left hamstring and is done for the season.

Re-signed to a one-year deal in the offseason, 30-year-old Hayden was expected to serve as the Bears' nickel corner. He played 472 snaps last season and recorded 37 tackles, five breakups, and one interception. Special teams ace Zackary Bowman will be given an opportunity to take over slot duties. Related: Zackary Bowman
Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter

Aug 7 - 12:35 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with all the ACLs and Achilles Tendons the last couple of years? Are these guys soft, not training? WTF?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with all the ACLs and Achilles Tendons the last couple of years? Are these guys soft, not training? WTF?
Seems like more and more every season. One can grow more muscle but tendons and ligaments stay the same. They need to be stretched and conditioned. I would think there must be some factor of strength training and not staying limber. My question after posting this is where are the trainers?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is new with Patrick Willis? Read that he had surgery. How long is he supposed to be out for?