• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The I know its too early but can't wait......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After last nights showing from Blount I thought it would be appropriate to bump this thread........too bad I didn't give it a different title..................oh well.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not scared of Ridley and I'll take him at the back of the 2nd, or if he generously falls to the 3rd I'll be giggling.... but seriously folks, let's get something right here... it's V-E-reen. If poor Shane sees this thread, he'll be embarrassed. It's not like we're writing Rydlie, or Blunt, doesn't Vereen get the same respect? :)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not scared of Ridley and I'll take him at the back of the 2nd, or if he generously falls to the 3rd I'll be giggling.... but seriously folks, let's get something right here... it's V-E-reen. If poor Shane sees this thread, he'll be embarrassed. It's not like we're writing Rydlie, or Blunt, doesn't Vereen get the same respect? :)

He should be happy we're not calling him Ben Vereen................or Chicken George.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does an announcer fuck that up? If he's a not projected to be a significant part of their team, sure, but vereen gets a significant count of touches this year.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking TKO was refering to everybody (except you JDM) spelling Vereen Vareen; didn't see the game but was the announcer messing up too?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does an announcer #@&% that up?

During the Stanley Cup playoffs, the great announcer Mike "Doc" Emrick referred to the Bruins' Patrice Bergeron as "Tom Bergeron" of Americas Funniest Videos. I think it was either game 4 or 5.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the Stanley Cup playoffs, the great announcer Mike "Doc" Emrick referred to the Bruins' Patrice Bergeron as "Tom Bergeron" of Americas Funniest Videos. I think it was either game 4 or 5.
Man, at least he could have called him Tom Berringer right? He won an acadamy award........

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking TKO was refering to everybody (except you JDM) spelling Vereen Vareen; didn't see the game but was the announcer messing up too?

Yeah, I was talking about the spelling on this thread... but I was trying to be funny about it, not anal. If the announcer screwed it up, I'm not sure... but Don Cherry's always nice for name slop-dropping... like when he was referring to Lubomir Visnovsky but saying Lubovsky!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm guessing the title of this thread should have been "How will Ridley/Vereen hurt Blounts productivity". Damn. We all know BB has a knack for converting meh players into gold but come on! This guy looked like toast last year and even though his last 3 games were not against the best run D's around this has been impressive. To bad for Blount BB didn't pull a Sean Payton tonight or he probably would have ran for 250 and 6 TD's............................

Last edited by a moderator: