• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hoopa QB Rankings, Pt. 1

Who is the NFL's best Quarterback?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whoever voted for Peyton Manning is an idiot.

The neat thing about last season is we got to witness 3 good QBs all play Seattle in the playoffs when it counted. Seattle to top it off has one of the best defenses in the past ten years, so it's a good barometer.

I personally think Kaepernick played the best against Seattle. He gashed them for big runs on designed plays and also made some big throws. He did cave in the 4th.

Brees to me was a close 2nd. Managed the game well.

Peyton was a distant 3rd. He totally sucked. He couldn't do jack shit against that pressure except give up pick 6's. He could not get passes completed to Welker. Plus, Peyton was not playing in Seattle so that was a plus. Seattle has the noisiest stadium on the face of the Earth. Sure Peyton has pretty stats during the regular season when he's torching the AFC west, but he was a total choke artist in the Superbowl.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever voted for Peyton Manning is an idiot.

The neat thing about last season is we got to witness 3 good QBs all play Seattle in the playoffs when it counted. Seattle to top it off has one of the best defenses in the past ten years, so it's a good barometer.

I personally think Kaepernick played the best against Seattle. He gashed them for big runs on designed plays and also made some big throws. He did cave in the 4th.

Brees to me was a close 2nd. Managed the game well.

Peyton was a distant 3rd. He totally sucked. He couldn't do jack shit against that pressure except give up pick 6's. He could not get passes completed to Welker. Plus, Peyton was not playing in Seattle so that was a plus. Seattle has the noisiest stadium on the face of the Earth. Sure Peyton has pretty stats during the regular season when he's torching the AFC west, but he was a total choke artist in the Superbowl.

I wouldn't call them an idiot, but the poll is for current rankings, not all time. I am adding SB winners next (don't vote for them if you don't believe they are next). Then, SB runner ups. Then, AFC/NFC runner ups. Then, the traditional top 10-15. 12 is the maximum allowed on a poll - I'm working towards that without too much bias voting (always some bias).