• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Gut Feeling Game

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you pick your days hottest players at each position that you think will lead all players at that position. It must be based on gut feeling and gut feeling alone. No rhyme or reasoning, no drawn out explanations or insight. Just Fantasy intuition and a psychic's 3rd eye blind so to speak. First player that pops in your mind so to speak or a player you feel unusually drawn to. If it sounds crazy you don't have to play but I just wanted to try this and see if anyone comes close. Here is mine! 2 QBS, 3 WRs, 3 RBs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 D

QB Foles
QB Flacco

RB Woodhead
RB MJD

WR Larry Fitz
WR Calvin johnson
WR Brandon Marshall

TE Garett Graham

Flex Andre Ellington

Def Arizona

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you pick your days hottest players at each position that you think will lead all players at that position. It must be based on gut feeling and gut feeling alone. No rhyme or reasoning, no drawn out explanations or insight. Just Fantasy intuition and a psychic's 3rd eye blind so to speak. First player that pops in your mind so to speak or a player you feel unusually drawn to. If it sounds crazy you don't have to play but I just wanted to try this and see if anyone comes close. Here is mine! 2 QBS, 3 WRs, 3 RBs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 D

QB Foles
QB Flacco

RB Woodhead
RB MJD

WR Larry Fitz
WR Calvin johnson
WR Brandon Marshall

TE Garett Graham

Flex Andre Ellington

Def Arizona

So which team is that Foot? Money league? Lol....................just for this week? Not liking Woodhead this week (so he'll go off)........I have a feeling Kaps has a good day.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No believe it or not the only guys I actually own on this list are woodhead and calvin. What I did was just wiat for a player to pop in my head when I was thinking of each position. I know it might sound silly but what they hey I'm curious to see if any of us has a third eye blind or at least who can come the closest.