• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why ignore the caliber of athletes that Wilson faces vs what Staubach faced in his day? How would Wilson do in 1975 vs those inferior defenders?

Improved athletes on both sides of the ball cancel each other out for a QB.

Better DBs? Better WRs to throw to.
Better DLs? Better OLs to protect.
... and on & on it goes.

I saw Staubach play at Navy, yep, won the Heisman, he was good but not close to Russell Wilson. His navy stats pale in comparision to what Wilson did at the NCAA level.

... and then you go comparing stats from eras 50 years apart again. You're hopeless.
College stats don't mean shit when comparing NFL players anyway.

Do you really think Staubach could do what he did once upon a time vs 2021 NFL defenses, really?

Are you kidding? With the rule changes that make passing so much easier and QBs basically untouchable? Hell yes.
He could probably play until he's 50 under today's rules.. only a slight exaggeration

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Improved athletes on both sides of the ball cancel each other out for a QB.

Better DBs? Better WRs to throw to. Better DLs? Better OLs to protect? ... and on & on it goes.

... and then you go comparing stats from eras 50 years apart again. You're hopeless.
College stats don't mean shit when comparing NFL players anyway.

Are you kidding? With the rule changes that make passing so much easier and QBs basically untouchable? Hell yes.
He could probably play until he's 50 under today's rules.. only a slight exaggeration
When a guys has Eli, Stafford, Ryan, and Rivers in top 20 off all time, it's as clueless as a human being can be about the NFL. "Yeah I'd rather take one of these guys over a Staubach, Elway, Marino" said no one ever

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a guys has Eli, Stafford, Ryan, and Rivers in top 20 off all time, it's as clueless as a human being can be about the NFL. "Yeah I'd rather take one of these guys over a Staubach, Elway, Marino" said no one ever

It's comical. I just come by here every couple of days to see if he's still at it. I happen to be a Wilson fan, but come on..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This make sense to you....

you....want me to hand you a tissue
me....sure
you.....CVS has them

Huh????
Funny how you take things so literally.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done forgot my top 20 didn't ya?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did anyone know Russ Wilson had the bestest 9 years ever?

Why not raise the bar of passing yards, for example? Stubborn poster declares 5-6 stats to his convenience and to fit his argument ... who says those metrics are the measuring rod? OP does and will listen to nothing else.

I stand by my statement that OP is the most boring dude to grace this board in a long time ... oh and Russell Wilson had the best 9 years of anyone, ever. Yes??

WTFC? (Who the fuck cares?)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could find a way to spin it to get 40 more pages added on I would but I can't. Google says yes.

I'm beginning to think that raz-on has a life size cutout of Wilson in his kitchen that he talks to every morning.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think that raz-on has a life size cutout of Wilson in his kitchen that he talks to every morning.
That's creepy but probably 100% accurate.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who

Niner fan here my favorite player is The Kansas Comet Gale Sayers, but my fav QB Joe Montana.

I just appreciate greatness and know what it looks like, Russell Wilson has been totally amazing, done things never seen before, and only a DUH!!!! wouldn't get it.

Will he ever surpass Joe Montana when it comes to the great QB's, of course not!

pictures/posters on my Fortress of Solitude walls....

Jimi Hendrix
James Dean
Usain Bolt
Asafa Powell
Yohan Blake
Tyson Gay
Justin Gatlin
Jim Brown
Gale Sayers
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who

Niner fan here my favorite player is The Kansas Comet Gale Sayers, but my fav QB Joe Montana.

I just appreciate greatness and know what it looks like, Russell Wilson has been totally amazing, done things never seen before, and only a DUH!!!! wouldn't get it.

Will he ever surpass Joe Montana when it comes to the great QB's, of course not!

pictures/posters on my Fortress of Solitude walls....

Jimi Hendrix
James Dean
Usain Bolt
Asafa Powell
Yohan Blake
Tyson Gay
Justin Gatlin
Jim Brown
Gale Sayers
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson

"he will never surpass Joe Montana when it comes to the great QB's"

Changing your tune I see. The other day when I said I have Joe Cool ranked much higher on the all time QB list you said I was wrong because Wilson went to the playoffs 7 of his first 9 years & Montana didn't.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if he wears an official Seahawks helmet & Wilson jersey while watching the Seahawks play on tv.
Maybe we're chatting with Russell Wilson?
russell wilson page GIF

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he will never surpass Joe Montana when it comes to the great QB's"

Okay crazy guy changing your tune? The other day when I said I have Joe Cool ranked much higher on the all time QB list you said I was wrong because Wilson went to the playoffs 7 of his first 9 years & Montana didn't.

Dude, look at my all time 20 list, who is right behind Tom Brady, well?

Where is Wilson?

Don't think you ever actually figured any of this out, you seem constantly confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.