• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, Peyton had 26.

Work with me here...

When Wilson had his consecutive 100 ratings nobody had ever done that BEFORE.....ok?

And I am OBVIOUSLY talking about QB's with at least nine seasons of pro ball, assumed that was understood. So Mahomes/Watson not in this conversation.
You’re rigging it, then. You’re excluding everybody who came in after 2012, and you're also excluding almost everybody who came before 2005, when a rookie QB starting Week 1 was extremely rare.

So really you're just comparing him to other QBs drafted between 2006-2012. He's the best of those. Be happy.

(You're right about Peyton's 26. My bad.)

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re rigging it, then. You’re excluding everybody who came in after 2012, and you're also excluding almost everybody who came before 2005, when a rookie QB starting Week 1 was extremely rare.

So really you're just comparing him to other QBs drafted between 2006-2012. He's the best of those. Be happy.

(You're right about Peyton's 26. My bad.)

Work with me here....

Before Russell Wilson no QB had ever had consecutive 100 passer ratings in their first two seasons, he was the first.

No QB has ever had a 4000/30/500 season but Wilson, he is 15 yards short of having three.

No QB has ever had as many pro bowls and 100 passer rating in their first nine seasons as Wilson.

No QB has ever played in as many games as Russell Wilson in their first nine seasons.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Rodgers sat the bench his first two NFL seasons so what are you trying to talk about?
I thought you said 1st to have 3 consecutive 100 QB ratings, maybe it was someone else.

FYI at one time Tony Romo's 4th qtr stats were legendary, not many are touting him as great.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said 1st to have 3 consecutive 100 QB ratings, maybe it was someone else.

FYI at one time Tony Romo's 4th qtr stats were legendary, not many are touting him as great.

I said........two 100 ratings his first two seasons......how that can be misunderstood, is..???

Romo pretty much sat the bench his first few seasons, his stats not on a par with Wilson's. Less of everything. Less pro bowls.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stay up all night googling shit?
Get up around noon every day?
It has been proven that if you stay up late on the blue screen every night it affects your ability to sleep.
Poor sleeping habits inhibit healthy brain function!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turn 72 in July, at around 6ish or 1955 I was watching track and football on TV, why is that t
You stay up all night googling shit?
Get up around noon every day?
It has been proven that if you stay up late on the blue screen every night it affects your ability to sleep.
Poor sleeping habits inhibit healthy brain function!

Dude, do you believe I saw the first Superbowl Chiefs vs Packers? Saw Cassius Clay win his Olympic gold medal as a light heavy? Saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show? Was in 8th grade wood shop when we got the news Kennedy had been shot in Dallas? Fought in Viet Nam?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turn 72 in July, at around 6ish or 1955 I was watching track and football on TV, why is that t

Dude, do you believe I saw the first Superbowl Chiefs vs Packers? Saw Cassius Clay win his Olympic gold medal as a light heavy? Saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show? Was in 8th grade wood shop when we got the news Kennedy had been shot in Dallas? Fought in Viet Nam?
Why not? I have seen the same with the exception of SB1. I was not a football fan until the 70's.
You'll have to give me a pass for not watching football until then as I was a busy as a professional athlete until mid 70's.
I did find time to work summer camp for the Colts in 1970.
I have worked all over the world with literall hundreds of cultures. I did not spend all of my time googling shit - I went and saw for myself.
I'll google stuff now. Why not, I'm an old fuck like you.
The only difference is I do not continually brag about my knowledge.
Note: There are many young people on here with years of life left that will experience far more than you.
You should show them some respect instead of trying to lord it over them.......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said........two 100 ratings his first two seasons......how that can be misunderstood, is..???

Romo pretty much sat the bench his first few seasons, his stats not on a par with Wilson's. Less of everything. Less pro bowls.
Problem though is Romo had great 4th qtr numbers and only a few will say he's great.

And since were so keen on just two years you must e saying Watson is the best QB man has ever seen.

Oh, and lets not forget the way the game is played has changed so much over thr years, there's absolutely no way yo can compare Wilson to the Greats from the past.

Most people with 1/2 a brain understand the major changes in how the NFL Rules has dramatically favored offense more today than as short a time as 10 years ago. You can't compare Peyton Mannings first season to Willson's much less compare Montana or Marino to Wilson.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? I have seen the same with the exception of SB1. I was not a football fan until the 70's.
You'll have to give me a pass for not watching football until then as I was a busy as a professional athlete until mid 70's.
I did find time to work summer camp for the Colts in 1970.
I have worked all over the world with literall hundreds of cultures. I did not spend all of my time googling shit - I went and saw for myself.
I'll google stuff now. Why not, I'm an old fuck like you.
The only difference is I do not continually brag about my knowledge.
Note: There are many young people on here with years of life left that will experience far more than you.
You should show them some respect instead of trying to lord it over them.......

Then we always have reality......

I brag or is it more.....

Me....Andy Livingston was a Chicago Bear running back....
poster.....you Googled that
Me.....ah, nope, saw him play along side Gale Sayers

That is bragging?

And, spent 4 years in the Navy, been in jail five times, roamed the west coast for 10 yeas in serch of Miss Tonight and worked in the insurance business which took me from San Francisco to San Diego for 33 years, Played orgainized football for 30 years. So good luck on ....will experience more.

Dude, don't Google shit, don't need to.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem though is Romo had great 4th qtr numbers and only a few will say he's great.

And since were so keen on just two years you must e saying Watson is the best QB man has ever seen.

Oh, and lets not forget the way the game is played has changed so much over thr years, there's absolutely no way yo can compare Wilson to the Greats from the past.

Most people with 1/2 a brain understand the major changes in how the NFL Rules has dramatically favored offense more today than as short a time as 10 years ago. You can't compare Peyton Mannings first season to Willson's much less compare Montana or Marino to Wilson.

So Tom Brady isn't THE GOAT?

So Jim Brown and Jerry Rice aren;t the best RB/WR ever? Lawrence Taylor not the best on defense?

We can;t Ali or Marciano? No Jordan vs LeBron?

Ok, cool.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we always have reality......

I brag or is it more.....

Me....Andy Livingston was a Chicago Bear running back....
poster.....you Googled that
Me.....ah, nope, saw him play along side Gale Sayers

That is bragging?

And, spent 4 years in the Navy, been in jail five times, roamed the west coast for 10 yeas in serch of Miss Tonight and worked in the insurance business which took me from San Francisco to San Diego for 33 years, Played orgainized football for 30 years. So good luck on ....will experience more.

Dude, don't Google shit, don't need to.
Been in jail 5 times?
Chased women for 10 years and then decided to go gay?
You have no boundaries.. You clearly have me beat!
I had my 1st security clearance at 16. I have been able to see and do a lot of things in places you would not be allowed to go.
To each his own.....

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J
Been in jail 5 times?
I had my 1st security clearance at 16. I have been able to see and do a lot of things in places you would not be allowed to go.
To each his own.....

Dude, why continue to wander around in a fantasy, gay? I brag?

You know nothing about me if ya did it would be you asking me questions which is what people who do know me do.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in jail 5 times?
To each his own.....
Man I wish he was in the joint with me. He would have been spitting out NFL facts after spitting out my jism daily

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wish he was in the joint with me. He would have been spitting out NFL facts after spitting out my jism daily

Jail is not the joint, I was in a Fresno jail about 7 hours waiting for bail, my longest stay.

Long story short...

When my dad (i was 19) took me to court the black hooker I had been with had been popped, she walks by and....HI....my dad....how do you know her,....ha!!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting back to Russell Wilson, who did it better their first nine seasons as an NFL QB?

Give me a name.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J

Dude, why continue to wander around in a fantasy, gay? I brag?

You know nothing about me if ya did it would be you asking me questions which is what people who do know me do.
What the fuck are you talking about?
You tell everybody everything about you.
I have my own brain. Why would I ask a gay jailbird braggard anything?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about?
You tell everybody everything about you.
I have my own brain. Why would I ask a gay jailbird braggard anything?

You don't appear to know anything, not gay and a holding cell is not a jailbird. Been in jail just never stayed in one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't appear to know anything, not gay and a holding cell is not a jailbird. Been in jail just never stayed in one.
Anthony Schwartz.....

Razon post #577 "I'm gay not into girls."
So you spent time in jail and now you say it was a holding cell?
You said you were gay and now you are not?
Sounds like you are a bullshitter. But we knew that!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Schwartz.....

Razon post #577 "I'm gay not into girls."
So you spent time in jail and now you say it was a holding cell?
You said you were gay and now you are not?
Sounds like you are a bullshitter. But we knew that!

Dude, forget about RaZon, talk the topic of a thread, ok? This is a thread about Russell Wilson, why do you struggle with this?

Imagine going back searching out posts, hahahaha! Talk about a real bad case of RaZonitis, wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.