• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J

Dude, why continue to wander around in a fantasy, gay? I brag?

You know nothing about me if ya did it would be you asking me questions which is what people who do know me do.
You say I know nothing about you?

I know you are gay,
I know you are a jailbird,
I know you are a narcissist,
I know you are a liar,

How much more do I need to know??????

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say I know nothing about you?

I know you are gay,
I know you are a jailbird,
I know you are a narcissist,
I know you are a liar,

How much more do I need to know??????

Been marrid for over 30 years, have children, ah...grown now, and it is YUCK gay.

Waiting for bail is not a jailbird.

Yep a narcissist, but when ya look like me who wouldn't be?

What have I lied about, well?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE MORE TIME

Who can give me the name of an NFL QB who had a better first nine seasons of the career than what Russell Wilson has had. Who?

I have done the homework, there isn't one. Prove me wrong!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Tom Brady isn't THE GOAT?

So Jim Brown and Jerry Rice aren;t the best RB/WR ever? Lawrence Taylor not the best on defense?

We can;t Ali or Marciano? No Jordan vs LeBron?

Ok, cool.
No sport has changed as much as the NFL, as old as you are you should kbow this.

I'm saying just going off of stats don't mean squat.

IMO the greatest QB ever to date is Dan Marino. The greatest RB is Walter Payton. The greatest WR Rice.

I can easily see those having Brown as the grwsted RB, but I yes maybe unfairly lower him only because he was so much bigger than any RB to that date.

If you have Wilson #1 so be it, but stop with the stats when stats today arent equal to years past. If NFL rules keep giving the offense bigger advantages the best QB in history isn't even born yet.

Boxing rules have changed very little over the years, so besides people just being bigger and faster along with MUCH better nutrition, the sport hasn't changed much, so yes you can compare generations, but you still have to judge against like compition of the time.

IMO the whole middleweight and heavyweight classes were better as a whole back when Ali and Leonard were fighting. So I still see them as the best in their class.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE MORE TIME

Who can give me the name of an NFL QB who had a better first nine seasons of the career than what Russell Wilson has had. Who?

I have done the homework, there isn't one. Prove me wrong!
First 9 seasons

Aaron Rodger QBR 104.9
Russell Wilson QBR 101.7

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sport has changed as much as the NFL, as old as you are you should kbow this.

I'm saying just going off of stats don't mean squat.

IMO the greatest QB ever to date is Dan Marino. The greatest RB is Walter Payton. The greatest WR Rice.

I can easily see those having Brown as the grwsted RB, but I yes maybe unfairly lower him only because he was so much bigger than any RB to that date.

If you have Wilson #1 so be it, but stop with the stats when stats today arent equal to years past. If NFL rules keep giving the offense bigger advantages the best QB in history isn't even born yet.

Boxing rules have changed very little over the years, so besides people just being bigger and faster along with MUCH better nutrition, the sport hasn't changed much, so yes you can compare generations, but you still have to judge against like compition of the time.

IMO the whole middleweight and heavyweight classes were better as a whole back when Ali and Leonard were fighting. So I still see them as the best in their class.

First off no Brown wasn't so much bigger than any RB to date, hell the guy he replaced in Cleveland Marion Motley was bigger, he was a 240 pounder.

Second off, who was just going off stats, didn't I mention pro bowls? Wilson 7 in his first 9 seasons, who has more?

Dan Marino had a great pass catching RB in Tony Nathan and the great Mark Clayton and the speedster Mark Duper, who has Wilson had?

I have Wilson as having the best nine seasons of NFL QBing we have have ever seen, if you can make a case for somebody else how is tht done if ignorig stats?

Marino lost his only SB and never played in another one, so Wilson gets the nod there.

Dude, so according to you us sports fans need to stop debating athletes becaude you say so, hahaha!!!! Dude, you don;t have to, ok?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 9 seasons

Aaron Rodger QBR 104.9
Russell Wilson QBR 101.7

Rodgers didn't walk right in and take over, he sat on a bench for how long? He played in what...50 less games than Wilson? Sitting there learning the game behind Brett Favre is so totally different than the situation Wilson was in can we even count Rodgers?

Well anyway, Wilson played in far more games won far more games, far more pro bowls, better TD/INT ratio, far more rushing yards.

Guess I need to change this to......only QB;s who started their first season, who did bette than Russell Wilson. He got no chance to sit and learn behind a Bledsoe, Favre.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers didn't walk right in and take over, he sat on a bench for how long? He played in what...50 less games than Wilson? Sitting there learning the game behind Brett Favre is so totally different than the situation Wilson was in can we even count Rodgers?

Well anyway, Wilson played in far more games won far more games, far more pro bowls, better TD/INT ratio, far more rushing yards.

Guess I need to change this to......only QB;s who started their first season, who did bette than Russell Wilson. He got no chance to sit and learn behind a Bledsoe, Favre.
What QB wouldn't have sat behind Farve, and if you think Farve cared to teach Rodgers anything you're fooling only yourself.

If you just use AR's numbers when he became the starter, AR has 2,223 more yards and 28 more TD's over nine years

In Peyton Manning's first nine years he has 3,640 more yards and 8 more TD's

Keep in mind the rules have been adjustng almost yearly benefiting the offense, and yes Wilson has played longer in those beneficial years than many others your dumb ass is discounting.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What QB wouldn't have sat behind Farve, and if you think Farve cared to teach Rodgers anything you're fooling only yourself.

If you just use AR's numbers when he became the starter, AR has 2,223 more yards and 28 more TD's over nine years

Keep in mind the rules have been adjustng almost yearly benefiting the offense, and yes Wilson has played longer in those beneficial years than many others your dumb ass is discounting.

If y

Not about what QB wouldn't have sat behind Favre, it's about Wilson not sitting at all, just tossed out there while Rodgers was turtored.

Not about when Rodgers finally took over the thing about Wilson is his starting day one. Big difference the Rodgers situation from the Wilson one.

Peyton threw how many picks, Damn!!!! He had an inferior passing rating, obviously inferior rushing stats.

Bottom line is having to talk Rodgers and Manning in this, that is where Wilson is, among the very elite.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same game I started with....

1 point for

pro bowl
60 or better comp%
30 or more TD
less than 10 INT
4000 YD seasons
100 or better passer rating
400 or better rushing yards

Peyton....27
Rodgers ...26, but can't count those seasons he sat the bench so...23
Wilson....39

Anyone else?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can totally overwelm you with all the talk about Wilson and that MVP.

I can do this all night long, just one after another.....

BY JASON REID
@JREIDESPN
September 25, 2020
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has never been better. Let that sink in.

In his ninth season, the Super Bowl winner, seven-time Pro Bowler and second-winningest active passer is off to a red-hot start. The dean of a group of superstar Black passers who now run the game, Wilson has been so sensational, in fact, that he’s considered the (very) early leader for the biggest distinction that’s eluded him to this point in his career: the Associated Press NFL MVP award.

Granted, it’s only Week 3. A whole lot will happen from now until the end of the regular season. Still, Wilson is clearly out in front of the pack.

Want more?

Why Russell Wilson deserves MVP in 2020

The NFL does not want Russell Wilson to win the MVP
Simply put: Nobody in the NFL in 2020 is playing better football than Russell Wilson. That sounds reductive, and it is — but there’s just nobody close to performing as well as the Seahawks QB is right now.

If we take Wilson’s numbers at the halfway point and extend them out over a full season, the stats he’s putting up are mind boggling:
He has never been in the MVP discussion or he would’ve received at least 1 vote by year 9 correct? Did you even read what you clipped? You literally proved my point. He has never been in the discussion.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has never been in the MVP discussion or he would’ve received at least 1 vote by year 9 correct? Did you even read what you clipped? You literally proved my point. He has never been in the discussion.

Are you really as far gone as you appear? Dude, everybody was talking about Wilson and the MVP last seaaon, hell if we go to the Seahawk forum here I bet they talked about it. Yes TONS of people talked about it, yes he was in the discussion, where were you?

All this guy does is try to.....YOU ARE WRONG.....it's annoying.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work with me here....

Before Russell Wilson no QB had ever had consecutive 100 passer ratings in their first two seasons, he was the first.

No QB has ever had a 4000/30/500 season but Wilson, he is 15 yards short of having three.

No QB has ever had as many pro bowls and 100 passer rating in their first nine seasons as Wilson.

No QB has ever played in as many games as Russell Wilson in their first nine seasons.
More rookie QBs started Week 1 in 2012 than in the entire decade of the 90s. Of course nobody started as many games, because Wilson is the only one from that period who was both good and healthy.

If you want to argue that Wilson is the best in the start-the-rookie-QB period that took off around 2005, and exclude everyone drafted after 2012, I'll give it to you.

But he's not better than the elite guys before and after that window. The proof is that he's never been top-five in passing yards and has only led the league in TDs once. He's never thrown more than 40 TDs in a season, something five other QBs have done during Wilson's career.

There have been nine 600+ rushing yard seasons by a QB during Wilson's career. Only one of them is Wilson's.

There have been thirty-nine 4500+ passing yard seasons during Wilson's career. None are his.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More rookie QBs started Week 1 in 2012 than in the entire decade of the 90s. Of course nobody started as many games, because Wilson is the only one from that period who was both good and healthy.

If you want to argue that Wilson is the best in the start-the-rookie-QB period that took off around 2005, and exclude everyone drafted after 2012, I'll give it to you.

But he's not better than the elite guys before and after that window. The proof is that he's never been top-five in passing yards and has only led the league in TDs once. He's never thrown more than 40 TDs in a season, something five other QBs have done during Wilson's career.

There have been nine 600+ rushing yard seasons by a QB during Wilson's career. Only one of them is Wilson's.

There have been thirty-nine 4500+ passing yard seasons during Wilson's career. None are his.

Tom Brady is THE GOAT right?

Let's compare his first nine seasons to Russell Wilsons

Wilson in 7 pro bowls, TB 4
Wilson 4 4000 yard seasons, TB 2
Wilson 30 td seasons...5 TB 1
Wilson six 100 passer ratings seasons, TB 1
Forget rushing for obvious reasons

Yep, all Russell Wilson, and Wilson walked right in and took over while Brady sat and watched.

Give me a QB who had a better first nine seasons than Russell Wilson, who?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really as far gone as you appear? Dude, everybody was talking about Wilson and the MVP last seaaon, hell if we go to the Seahawk forum here I bet they talked about it. Yes TONS of people talked about it, yes he was in the discussion, where were you?

All this guy does is try to.....YOU ARE WRONG.....it's annoying.
No he hasn’t been. He may have been in a discussion in your head. Go do your little Google search and there are countless other QB’s who had just more votes for MVP than Russell has in his first 9 seasons.

In your own little post it says it has only been a few games, that’s not a discussion that would be an article. Without question he had a stretch last year, he has had stretches since his 4th year in the league where he looks great and puts up Madden numbers, then he has stretches where he is Sam Darnold where he is seeing ghosts instead of playing football.

Your argument is dumb. Prove to me X, Y and Z but when proved wrong you change your question.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has played nine seasons, take all the other QB;s who ever played.

Ta
No he hasn’t been. He may have been in a discussion in your head. Go do your little Google search and there are countless other QB’s who had just more votes for MVP than Russell has in his first 9 seasons.

In your own little post it says it has only been a few games, that’s not a discussion that would be an article. Without question he had a stretch last year, he has had stretches since his 4th year in the league where he looks great and puts up Madden numbers, then he has stretches where he is Sam Darnold where he is seeing ghosts instead of playing football.

Your argument is dumb. Prove to me X, Y and Z but when proved wrong you change your question.

Do you watch any football talk shows. they were all over Wilson and the MVP, this is news to you? And that has happened more than one season. This is news?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Russell Wilson MVP discussion, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.