• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If irritating people on a NFL message board is your hobby, it could be time to find a better one. Just sayin ...
It appears it may be the only thing he is really good at.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If irritating people on a NFL message board is your hobby, it could be time to find a better one. Just sayin ...

So pointing out the NFLers with a background in track is irritaing, really?

All these threads here and you come in here to wimper and moan, why?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knowing the athletic histories of the NFL players is a good thing? I'dwant to know that RGIII was a national caliber hurdler while at Baylor, Terry Bradshaw a national caliber javelin thrower while at La Tech, Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye a discuss thrower at Azusa Pacific, had Olympic aspirations for Nigeria and on and on,,,,

I want to know it all so I do.
You post some “good” stuff, some interesting information. But your inability to engage in a mature dialogue or conversation, where you respect other opinion, makes it a drag, man.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post some “good” stuff, some interesting information. But your inability to engage in a mature dialogue or conversation, where you respect other opinion, makes it a drag, man.

Show many anyone trying to have a mature conversation, where is this?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has to be here, do you see me talking hockey, baseball,.....nope! Do I care if others do....nope!

Why enter threads that don't interest you?

poster.....only talk about stuff i want to talk about, sheesh!!!!

Really?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for others but I couldn't care less what an NFL player did on a track during college. Certainly not HS. Especially ad nauseam.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has to be here, do you see me talking hockey, baseball,.....nope! Do I care if others do....nope!

Why enter threads that don't interest you?
cause you're the fucking 2nd grader with the kick me sign on his back.

worst part?
YOU LOVE THE ATTENTION

you are far and away the biggest asshat I've ever seen on a sports chat page

que the circus music chuckles

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I could enter others threads to be a pest, talking about things I know nothing about like you do.
No please.... just stay here and be a pest. Skippy you're quickly approaching being wrong more than right on anything someone actually cares to challenge you on.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show many anyone trying to have a mature conversation, where is this?
Read your own thread man. Ain’t doing your leg work. People agreed long ago with your basic premise, hypothesis, whatever you call it. Wilson is a great QB, many teams would love to have a player like that.

But, no, your set of subjective facts to rate a QB career trumps all. Many have offered different points of view, but no. You try too hard to bury differing opinions faster than a kitten burying shit in a litter box. Grow up old man.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for others but I couldn't care less what an NFL player did on a track during college. Certainly not HS. Especially ad nauseam.
Ad naseum being keyword.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for others but I could care less what an NFL player did on a track during college. Certainly not HS. Especially ad nauseam.

Did you see Anthony Schwartz drafted? What did the tv guys tell us about him? Hell, even his 10.07 PR.

Did you see Javelin Guidry run his 40 at the combine, what did the tv guys tell us about him? How about he was a California and Texas 100m champion.

If a guy ran track we will hear about it.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read your own thread man. Ain’t doing your leg work. People agreed long ago with your basic premise, hypothesis, whatever you call it. Wilson is a great QB, many teams would love to have a player like that.

But, no, your set of subjective facts to rate a QB career trumps all. Many have offered different points of view, but no. You try too hard to bury differing opinions faster than a kitten burying shit in a litter box. Grow up old man.

Look at the very first post in this thread, I made it very obvious what this was about so what is the problem?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Anthony Schwartz drafted? What did the tv guys tell us about him? Hell, even his 10.07 PR.

Did you see Javelin Guidry run his 40 at the combine, what did the tv guys tell us about him? How about he was a California and Texas 100m champion.

If a guy ran track we will hear about it.
The difference Skippy is the announcers are relevant. You are not. I not once heard any of them tell me how great they are. Nor did they go on and on and on about it. They mentioned it in passing and moved on. Unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.