• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Great Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharing what I have picked up the last 60ish years pertaining to football is just sharing. Very healthy.
"When you try to talk to a narcissist about their behavior and actions they’ll lash out at you and come up with some amazing excuse"
? So was it me, or everybody else I made it very clear what this was about, right?

Wasn;t looking for opinions was looking for what other QB;s scored in my little game.

They have a very poor sense of self​

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was it me, or everybody else? I made it very clear what this was about, right?
Yes, I believe you’ve made that clear. Why not move on and build on others opinions and sets of data to make this more constructive? Really, please don’t post YOUR set if criteria again, and ignore the importance if era in your argument. Tuck tail and move on old man.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When you try to talk to a narcissist about their behavior and actions they’ll lash out at you and come up with some amazing excuse"

They have a very poor sense of self​

This thread was about can any QB score more than Wilson using my criteria, now who played my game?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was about can any QB score more than Wilson using my criteria, now who played my game?
No one, because everytime anyone tried you took us on the Skippy track and music merry-go-round.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narcissists always have a storyline in mind about what each "character" in their interaction should be saying and doing. When you don't behave as expected, they become quite upset and unsettled.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just so we're all clear it wasn't about track and music?

That's a rhetorical question.

So now go ahead and slap yourself for hijacking your own thread.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I believe you’ve made that clear. Why not move on and build on others opinions and sets of data to make this more constructive? Really, please don’t post YOUR set if criteria again, and ignore the importance if era in your argument. Tuck tail and move on old man.

This thread isn't about anything other than is there any QB out there who scored more than 42 points in those first nine seasons using my criteria.

What you are talking about is for another thread. That would be....Where does Russell Wilson rank among QB's. There is where the opinions come in.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread isn't about anything other than is there any QB out there who scored more than 42 points in those first nine seasons using my criteria.

What you are talking about is for another thread. That would be....Where does Russell Wilson rank among QB's. There is where the opinions come in.
why

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just so we're all clear it wasn't about track and music?

That's a rhetorical question.

So now go ahead and slap yourself for hijacking your own thread.

After around 50 pages, hey!!!!

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this thread was ever about was is there any QB who can score more than the 42 points Wilson scored. So if ya don't play along why bother?

Never was about anything other than that, so is it me or you?

Never did see anyone play the game.

The topic of this thread....

Wilson only has a nine season career, so I am only talking about those first nine seasons.

Give one point for...

pro bowls....7
60 or better comp%.....9
4000 or better yards.....4
30 or more TD....5
Less than 10 INT;s....5
100 or more passer rating....6
400 or more rushing yards....6

So adding that up......42

Starting now will only talk the topic, anything else will be ignored.

What QB scored more, fuck era.

Last edited:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why be in here?
Asks someone who has been in here since dec 2020? Most have been here for many years. Don’t like it, move on, somewhere else. Stop trying to shop your half-ass gypsy traveling wares in here. You will find very few buyers.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asks someone who has been in here since dec 2020? Most have been here for many years. Don’t like it, move on, somewhere else. Stop trying to shop your half-ass gypsy traveling wares in here. You will find very few buyers.

Dude, how many pages, hahaha!!!! Think I have a few buyers, ha!!!!!!!

Dude, have fun with this stuff my man, look at yourself all serious about football chatter on a messageboard, come on guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.