• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Good The Bad and The Ugly (Week 2)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is based on what I was able to read and catch on NFL Red Zone

The Good: Pats secondary. BB has a way of making rookie QBs uncomfortable. The Harris run goodness that was a run. Mac Jones game management.

The Bad: The O line play this was supposed to be a great group. I think this will improve. The Red Zone offense.

The Ugly: Josh McDaniels red zone play calling. He needs to loosen the reins some. Someone else mentioned TE play where the hell are the TE?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Good: Pats secondary. BB has a way of making rookie QBs uncomfortable. The Harris run goodness that was a run. Mac Jones game management.

The Bad: The O line play this was supposed to be a great group. I think this will improve. The Red Zone offense.

The Ugly: Josh McDaniels red zone play calling. He needs to loosen the reins some. Someone else mentioned TE play where the hell are the TE?
Each TE made contributions.... but not enough. I think the Can Newton game cost the time needed for the offensive group to establish an identity.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each TE made contributions.... but not enough. I think the Can Newton game cost the time needed for the offensive group to establish an identity.
That makes some sense. IMO a lot of Red Zone offense in practice this week A LOT

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder what the hell is up with the TE''s but I gotta figure it will come together hopefully soon.

Currently, this team is not giving me a whole lot of confidence but the pieces are there so hopefully it comes together before it's too late.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TE's got open and Mac chose to check down. The TE's should have had a better day. Practice makes perfect.
O-line play affected TE blocking. Blocking as a whole was terrible - especially with candy cotton Durant in there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE's got open and Mac chose to check down. The TE's should have had a better day. Practice makes perfect.
O-line play affected TE blocking. Blocking as a whole was terrible - especially with candy cotton Durant in there.
Agree, Mac still getting use to these two TEs in the game at the same time. Due to injuries during the preseason they didn't practice a lot together.

Need Brown back desperately.