• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The future potential of 2020's projected playoff teams from worst to best:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it...

... sorry friend, you've lost your marbles.

I bet you voted for Obama, didn't you!!!!!!! :D

That's amazing!
You just had the same response as the flat earthers when confronted with undeniable scientific facts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's amazing!
You just had the same response as the flat earthers when confronted with undeniable scientific facts.

anyone who goes to the PF OUTSIDE of entertainment purposes HAS truly lost their marbles...

those fools are outta their minds...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now.

That hurts.

tenor.gif

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an excuse... I teach this sh!t... I gotta stay on top of what the electorate is discussin'.

What's your excuse, Hawk?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Olandipo's return after an entire year's absence due to a career threatening injury, is very beneficial for the Pacers... To many athletes, such a serious injury can cause a considerable decline to the athlete's performance, but Victor looks fully healthy and rapidly progressing his game to be near his previous standards soon.

The Pacers had a negative 0-5 record after Olandipo returned back to action, but it was all close game defeats and also seemed that there was some time needed to integrate his role with the new, highly altered roster that the Pacers have from last season.

I will therefore wait for some more games in order to securely evaluate the current level that the Pacers are after Victor's return and because the core roster of stars is secured on long term contracts for the Pacers, will advance them higher on the future potential power rankings.

The Pacers have no picks for this season, but their financials are well under control and they should be able to move another step ahead for the next season by being active in both the free agency as well as the trade market during the summer, which should then impact positively both their short term, as well as their long term future potential.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is look at what happens when players become free agents and the teams they tend to leave and the teams they go to.

In short, which teams tend to land high end FA's and which teams don't.

I'm aware that the desirable destinations differ from time to time depending on a team's ability to contend, but such a think as players looking to go to specific cities, doesn't exist... Otherwise the Knicks would have been a "forever contending" for the title team...

There was a very well documented article published on web lately, which suggested that the Bucks are currently the most desirable destination for free agents and players that are willing to change team.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm aware that the desirable destinations differ from time to time depending on a team's ability to contend, but such a think as players looking to go to specific cities, doesn't exist... Otherwise the Knicks would have been a "forever contending" for the title team...

There was a very well documented article published on web lately, which suggested that the Bucks are currently the most desirable destination for free agents and players that are willing to change team.

Was that the article from The Onion?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the article from The Onion?
Can't remember... but there was no mention there for any chance that the Sixers will have a pick this season, or that the Thunder will have less than two...

By the way, I can remember the Sixers being among the less desirable destinations and the example that was used to support the argument, was Butler departing for Miami...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't remember... but there was no mention there for any chance that the Sixers will have a pick this season, or that the Thunder will have less than two...

Thanks for the update. Want some snickers?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I think you're going to be getting plenty of them in the near future...

As always, you think wrong... Still thinking that the Thunder will look to climb up in the western ranking and therefore the Sixers will end up with the 21st pick?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, you think wrong... Still thinking that the Thunder will look to climb up in the western ranking and therefore the Sixers will end up with the 21st pick?

Nope, not thinking that.
Could be #22 now, and only 2.5 games from #23.

OKC could have laid down on the road to a surging NOP team that had won 3 in a row.
But, they didn't.

So good luck with that.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not thinking that.
Could be #22 now, and only 2.5 games from #23.

OKC could have laid down on the road to a surging NOP team that had won 3 in a row.
But, they didn't.

So good luck with that.

They want to keep under control their positioning with respect to the Mavs, so that they can choose opponent for the 1st round, depending on who takes the 2nd seed... Of course the Mavs will be looking at the same...

But in any case, now they've locked the pick, this is what concerns them...

Both the Thunder and the Mavs would want to avoid the Clips in the 1st round...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are an absolute hoot.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want to keep under control their positioning with respect to the Mavs, so that they can choose opponent for the 1st round, depending on who takes the 2nd seed... Of course the Mavs will be looking at the same...

But in any case, now they've locked the pick, this is what concerns them...

Both the Thunder and the Mavs would want to avoid the Clips in the 1st round...

giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3