• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The future is bright!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was amazing to see a 25 year old with only 10 starts under his belt, hoist his team on his shoulders and nearly walk away with the most coveted prize in the NFL!

When the most consistant part of our team failed us (the defense), it was Colin Kaepernick that rose to the occasion! Barring injury, this team is in great shape for years to come. Colin Kaepernick is a stud!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It was amazing to see a 25 year old with only 10 starts under his belt, hoist his team on his shoulders and nearly walk away with the most coveted prize in the NFL!

When the most consistant part of our team failed us (the defense), it was Colin Kaepernick that rose to the occasion! Barring injury, this team is in great shape for years to come. Colin Kaepernick is a stud!

I don't think Kaep is as god as you think he is. He has the 2nd best running game in the NFL and he has the best OL in the NFL. He's one of the 2 or 3 luckiest QBs in the NFL in terms of talent around him (Ryan is #1, and you could make a case for a couple of others).

Not trying to be a downer; just trying to be objective.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep's gonna do really well for us, I believe. The guy's born to play.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think Kaep is as god as you think he is. He has the 2nd best running game in the NFL and he has the best OL in the NFL. He's one of the 2 or 3 luckiest QBs in the NFL in terms of talent around him (Ryan is #1, and you could make a case for a couple of others).

I don't think he's God :p but I do buy the hype.

Mainly because the throws he makes are throws not very many QBs can make or even think of attempting and he has the right mentality and mindset for the position.

All he lacks is experience the refinement that comes from it as he can still come off as a bit raw.

As far as the talent argument it matters but the talent is the reason we're competing for Super Bowls and not having nice statistical seasons like Marino and never being able to get to the Super Bowl other than one time.

You can just make the talent argument with a lot of QBs and since it's football success goes hand and hand with the talent around you.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's impressive how mentaly tough he is... His physical attributes are near the top of the list, but his mental make-up is what has surprised me the most about him... Most young QB's would've folded before the 'big game' let alone being down by 22 in the 3rd quarter...

(btw, nice catch on the grammar nazi's typo ;) )

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep's the real deal. Having a talented team around you sure helps, but we've seen poor QB play on good teams (e.g. Trent Dilfer) and good QB play on lesser teams (e.g., Dan Marino), so I think for the most part, if you're a good QB, you are going to shine on most teams.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep is right there with Luck as the best young QB in the game right now. He makes some phenomenal throws and makes it look easy. Very excited for his future.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Kaep is as god as you think he is. He has the 2nd best running game in the NFL and he has the best OL in the NFL. He's one of the 2 or 3 luckiest QBs in the NFL in terms of talent around him.

NS, Kap made that "talent" around him better; so it is not Kap whom is lucky - it is this so-called talent you claim he is surrounded with that is lucky to have him as a QB - again, you should know this.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...his WR corps could use an upgrade

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NS, Kap made that "talent" around him better; so it is not Kap whom is lucky - it is this so-called talent you claim he is surrounded with that is lucky to have him as a QB - again, you should know this.

Good point. Kaep made the run game even better and he made Crabtree look like a legit #1 receiver.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep is right there with Luck as the best young QB in the game right now. He makes some phenomenal throws and makes it look easy. Very excited for his future.

Easily.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For real. He makes throws and runs that other QB's simply cannot make. That's a guy I want on my team.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very well and accurately stated AC!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Colin's QB play nearly overcame our team giving up nearly 30 points per game in the postseason.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
True.

I want Mike Wallace in a 49er uniform.

Shame, he would've been in one this season because I firmly believe Baalke gives up the 1st rounder and signs him if he wasn't asking for Fitz money.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep needs to work on his game management and reading his proggresions better, also his short to intermediate throws can be a bit erratic ,I think sometimes he is thinking about running it to much and misses guys who become open while a play breaks down, but hopefully these are things he can improve on with a full off season as the starter.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Receivers not making catches was not the problem is last night's game, unless you want to bring up Crabtree getting held.

Our secondary was the problem.

Go get Revis instead of Wallace.