• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Flyers SUCK!

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the Eastern Conference CHUMPS!!! They aren't even the best team on....uhh..their team! yeah. they havent won a cup since like....ummm...a real long time ago and stuff. The Penguins are better because they.....uh...because they dont suck like the Flyers. You are lucky the Flyers didnt play the Pens in the playoffs or you all wouldnt have been in the SCFs. You guys aren't even real fans because you just became fans during the SCF's. Crosby could beat your whole team by himself while only skating backwards and playing left handed and eating a corndog because you guys suck. Filthadelphia is more like it.(See what I did there?:cool:) You Philly fans are classless because I saw a guy in a Flyers jersey and he had his hat on during the National Anthem and you let Pronger steal the pucks. You guys suck and so do the Cryers!!!(See what i did there too?:cool:)

You guys miss the swamp yet?:D

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to Crosby: There's no I in Pens, but if you want there to be, it'd be Penis. Pass the puck, homo!

See what I did there?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm....yep.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gooch, you forgot to say that cheesesteaks suck. Other than that, spot on.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Thx Gooch......I needed that to wake up my attitude today. :)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the Eastern Conference CHUMPS!!! They aren't even the best team on....uhh..their team! yeah. they havent won a cup since like....ummm...a real long time ago and stuff. The Penguins are better because they.....uh...because they dont suck like the Flyers. You are lucky the Flyers didnt play the Pens in the playoffs or you all wouldnt have been in the SCFs. You guys aren't even real fans because you just became fans during the SCF's. Crosby could beat your whole team by himself while only skating backwards and playing left handed and eating a corndog because you guys suck. Filthadelphia is more like it.(See what I did there?:cool:) You Philly fans are classless because I saw a guy in a Flyers jersey and he had his hat on during the National Anthem and you let Pronger steal the pucks. You guys suck and so do the Cryers!!!(See what i did there too?:cool:)

You guys miss the swamp yet?:D

ah so perfect.. even got a fact wrong!.. crosby plays left handed all the time :cool:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah so perfect.. even got a fact wrong!.. crosby plays left handed all the time :cool:

haha Shit. I had to reread what I typed because I didnt believe I put left handed. I am a dumbass. thats no secret.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and who says I am not being serious? I heard once that Sid really does skate backwards, naked while eating corndogs. Who doesnt?