• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Denver Broncos Thread

How Far Will the Denver Broncos Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29kw0sg.png

You need to work on your Photoshop skills, roach.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to work on your Photoshop skills, roach.
Hey lone,.......I'm neutral here,.....what do you think of your team's chances next Sunday,.....I hear your HC's calling his bro on the Ravens for advice,.....should be a great game,regardless....!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey lone,.......I'm neutral here,.....what do you think of your team's chances next Sunday,.....I hear your HC's calling his bro on the Ravens for advice,.....should be a great game,regardless....!

I see the potential for some revenge for the Colts, similar to the Broncos game. The Pats have owned us though, and frankly, I'm still worried that Indy will lose.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the potential for some revenge for the Colts, similar to the Broncos game. The Pats have owned us though, and frankly, I'm still worried that Indy will lose.
I kinda agree with you (colts losing),......I just see your team running into a hornets-nest, esp. After narrowly beating those ratbirds with almost 3-weeks off prior to that game,....pats will be out for more blood in their ~quest~,....!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have a bad record with teams they've beaten badly in the regular season. I think the Indy Defense we saw then is not the same as their D now.

Think of the 2006 Indy defense which transformed itself into a championship level D right at the playoffs.

Although I think I would be surprised if the Patriots are going to let up now on any team. Brady alone seems on a mission and I think many other players feel the same way.