• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Decision Part 3?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fortunate and unfortunate situation all at once - Unfortunately for Kyrie , it seems he will be out 3-4 months with a fractured knee cap which is a horrible injury - The good thing is, less weapons for Queen James on his way to getting swept out of the finals by the Warriors as he wears that lousy uniform for that lousy organization.

Queen James has once again attempted to make himself bigger than the team and the game of basketball by overriding coaching calls - and singling out pleyers i.e. Kevin Love - for others he favors instead. It will actually be fun to see him fail with that organization AGAIN, which will probably AGAIN cause him to feel bigger than the team and the game as usual - Declares free agency AGAIN to get the spotlight back on him just as he likes it - And bolt to another city.

Will the “ I’m Coming Home” Tour turn into the “ I am leaving home again” Tour? He likes the spotlight, even if negative, so dont count him out on leaving that dump when he is swept out of the finals.

He disappeared in the clutch again - that is telling that he nor that team is good enough to take out the warriors - without Kyrie even more so. On a serious note, falling short of a title again for him may again bring in those who think he cant win the big game without having multiple, experienced, top-tier super-stars