• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Decade 24 Minute NBA Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Westbrook is tailor-made for this type of simulation. He's going 100 mph for the 1st and 3rd quarters and you don't have to live with him making bonehead mistakes at the end of games. You can let him just dominate for two quarters and let the closers take over.

edit: just patting myself on the back here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Westbrook is tailor-made for this type of simulation. He's going 100 mph for the 1st and 3rd quarters and you don't have to live with him making bonehead mistakes at the end of games. You can let him just dominate for two quarters and let the closers take over.

edit: just patting myself on the back here.

Yeah very dangerous on the fastbreak. The thing that would interest me is if you have a tough defensive player on him that can handcheck, will he make the bonehead plays we see and have the same bad shot selection at times. I guess that depends who you put around him in that lineup and who faces off against him. Should be interesting.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah very dangerous on the fastbreak. The thing that would interest me is if you have a tough defensive player on him that can handcheck, will he make the bonehead plays we see and have the same bad shot selection at times. I guess that depends who you put around him in that lineup and who faces off against him. Should be interesting.

Definitely something to keep in mind, but RW is easily the most explosive guard the NBA has ever seen. Hand checking is all well and good, but he's got the size, speed and strength to go past anyone. He's also a great finisher at the rim with contact, so that's a plus. It just depends on who he has out there he can trust to give the ball up to. If he's driving to the rim, he's definitely not kicking the ball out to Anthony Roberson for a shot. He might more with better options. Also him being the default first option should create less turnovers simply by not having to decide if he needs to defer at this moment.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Tlance but I dont think he will be able to pick until about 3:00pm EST.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely something to keep in mind, but RW is easily the most explosive guard the NBA has ever seen. Hand checking is all well and good, but he's got the size, speed and strength to go past anyone. He's also a great finisher at the rim with contact, so that's a plus. It just depends on who he has out there he can trust to give the ball up to. If he's driving to the rim, he's definitely not kicking the ball out to Anthony Roberson for a shot. He might more with better options. Also him being the default first option should create less turnovers simply by not having to decide if he needs to defer at this moment.

Westbrook could not get himself to give up the ball to Durant.........Not a lot of better offensive weapons in the history of the game than that.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love this, already trying to sell us on his team!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook could not get himself to give up the ball to Durant.........Not a lot of better offensive weapons in the history of the game than that.

That's because they couldn't decide who the lead dog was. It was like both of them being batman 1a and 1b, but couldn't decide who was 1a. The problem with them was they never worked because their games didn't compliment each other. Both needed the ball in their hands to be productive. Their offense was always hindered because they basically just took turns getting the ball instead of playing with any sort of continuity. This is what I've blamed on Scotty Brooks for a long time in not creating an offense more conducive to their talent.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because they couldn't decide who the lead dog was. It was like both of them being batman 1a and 1b, but couldn't decide who was 1a. The problem with them was they never worked because their games didn't compliment each other. Both needed the ball in their hands to be productive. Their offense was always hindered because they basically just took turns getting the ball instead of playing with any sort of continuity. This is what I've blamed on Scotty Brooks for a long time in not creating an offense more conducive to their talent.

You should put MJ and Westbrook on the same squad.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should put MJ and Westbrook on the same squad.

It would take approximately 1.5 minutes shared on the court before MJ checked him harder than he did Kerr in practice.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the only person on the planet confused on who the alpha was is Westbrook.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it has been awhile since I have brought up how much I hated the Dunn pick. If you are curious on where I stand on it..........I was not a fan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only person on the planet confused on who the alpha was is Westbrook.

The only thing for us to assume is he thinks he will be the alpha even with MJ on his team as well lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it has been awhile since I have brought up how much I hated the Dunn pick. If you are curious on where I stand on it..........I was not a fan.

I didn't like it at first but I do now, I just hope we can get something for Rubio.