• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE COST Of 6 Wins & 7 Losses

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what skill set Aikman would bring to make him a good GM or why we would hire him, but he'd sure be better than Jerry I guess so if it moves Jerry out I'm all for it. The best choice by miles IMO is McClay. I think he will be someone's GM next year after how good he has proven to be at evaluating talent and the criticism the NFL has taken about not enough minorities in these types of positions so I hope it's here.

My biggest fear right here... losing McClay would be a major hole in the organization considering Jerry’s past reliance on brilliant minds such as Larry Lacewell (RIP). I fear a return to that type of scouting mess very much.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe Troy is the answer I have some swamp-land I'd like to sell you.
I'll take your swamp land and drill for oil Brother. Troy would do a great job, would hire a strong head coach, because with Jerry as owner but not GM, the Cowboys could have literally anyone available, and he would get the Hell out of his way and let him do his job

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Will McClay will make a better GM he almost went to the Texans a couple years ago and Jerry had to bump his pay to make him stay, but it all depends on who the next HC is gonna be. If the Urban Meyers talks are serious I would guess he would want control of personnel decisions, and if Jerry is serious about getting another SB before he croaks he would strongly consider it IMO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take your swamp land and drill for oil Brother. Troy would do a great job, would hire a strong head coach, because with Jerry as owner but not GM, the Cowboys could have literally anyone available, and he would get the Hell out of his way and let him do his job
Aikman knows full well all that is Jerry. He was on the first row when he won the last SB with Jimmy's team and saw how fast Jerry tore that shit up. Aikman wouldn't touch the job without assurances from Jerry, but make no mistake, Aikman is all business and would work tirelessly to get thois team on top. Aikman hasn't failed at anything he's done. I'm fairly sure he'd be a successful GM cause he wouldn't be a foot soldier to Jerry and would tell it like it is when Jerry stepped in his way.

I don't see another championship while Jerry is alive....just don't. Best shot we got would be Steven sitting his ass down and telling him he's been the problem, which sure seems very very unlikely. Steven is set for life cause of his Dad and wouldn't risk that relationship. So the fans suffer. As I've said here multiple of times, Tell death do us part and I sure hope Jerry goes first to allow this long time fan one more championship