• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and assuming he's a QUALIFIED worker ... it wont be much less than what the union guys are making

see the "free market" argument and the "capitalism" argument that the right wing drones try to shove down your throat second hand think conceptually and dont look at how the real world works.

Conceptually capitalism has driven the free market and increased wages for ALL ...

I haven't for a day in my life listened to either side's drones. I have seen Unions work for and against people. I understand economics and the only thing that effects price (wages) is supply and demand. In this market it doesn't matter what the Unions are paying people.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Word. McCann for me, in a 2 catcher league, that was huge

one catcher league....and he is behind posey....so i can dh him or use him as trade bait....but i now have jennings bourn braun wells and granderson in my outfield....those are just the good options

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E-friends I'll miss and never see again

PureSteel
BeachRays
Brock
Bobby Age 8
GD

Who else?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
385306_579566205407283_954640567_n.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one catcher league....and he is behind posey....so i can dh him or use him as trade bait....but i now have jennings bourn braun wells and granderson in my outfield....those are just the good options

I'm getting killed in SB's all because of Bourne. I'm afraid to even look at the guys I drafted him in front of

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting killed in SB's all because of Bourne. I'm afraid to even look at the guys I drafted him in front of

Ya know...in VPs league for that team you abandoned.

You had Frigg'n Jean Segura and Chris Davis..

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

meh dont worry...he is healthy and will get his share...wells has gotten me a few..but i will get my share....and im sitting in mid pack there....i need rbi's....braun posey votto all hitting well but not driving in tons of runs...wells machado and hafner did yoemans work for me so far

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't for a day in my life listened to either side's drones. I have seen Unions work for and against people. I understand economics and the only thing that effects price (wages) is supply and demand. In this market it doesn't matter what the Unions are paying people.

At its most fundamental, a union is nothing more or less than a group of people who have figured out that if they act together to place limits on the supply of their own labor, the businesses that have a demand for that labor will need to pay more. Unions are basically employee-owned businesses that sell labor. Like any good business, they try to both encourage demand and control the supply.

Im done my ranting on this ... I actually hate arguing or even talking about it

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For JD: Three Reasons Why the Cincinnati Reds Will Be Leading the NL Central by June 1

Y! SPORTS

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At its most fundamental, a union is nothing more or less than a group of people who have figured out that if they act together to place limits on the supply of their own labor, the businesses that have a demand for that labor will need to pay more. Unions are basically employee-owned businesses that sell labor. Like any good business, they try to both encourage demand and control the supply.

Im done my ranting on this ... I actually hate arguing or even talking about it

I can see how the effect wages, I just couldn't use the term control.

Fanduel??