• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAD NEWS ROCK

Felix Jones is an Eagle

WHY ... I really dont know

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hockney town again, I assume?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a st louisan who doesnt like hockey

thats a first

I grew up loving the Blues and hockey. Too many games lost over the years. Of all the 4 major sports they are clearly the one that cares about the fans and all the people that make a living off of their sport LEAST.

I am not a sheep. I can't dedicate my time and money to a sport whose owners and players don't give a fuck about the fans. Half a season and you guys are excited about this incredulous bullshit??

Sorry, not me.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got pulled over for rolling thru a stop sign, but he also commented on my sticker, which expired in september.

he just told me 'its better to have a recent failure than one from 2012'

lol

You have been driving around with an expired sticker for half a year.... And u smoke weed in your car every day...

Shrewd...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change it snoogins
Red+Sox+Suck.jpg

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been driving around with an expired sticker for half a year.... And u smoke weed in your car every day...

Shrewd...

Don't worry, it probably never actually happened

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shrewd...

you do tequila shooters in the left lane on the pike

delphic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback for the Bruins. I am glad that Patrice Bergeron scored those last two goals. My favorite player on the team - kinda balances the jerk factor that Marchand brings on the team.

NYR will be a tough match up. They are playing outta their minds and they are riding a hot goalie.

I hope the Penguins play the Bruins in the ECF. The Penguins could finally get an easy match up :hockeysmile:. However, they have to get past the Senators first and I am not totally sure about that.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback for the Bruins. I am glad that Patrice Bergeron scored those last two goals. My favorite player on the team - kinda balances the jerk factor that Marchand brings on the team.

NYR will be a tough match up. They are playing outta their minds and they are riding a hot goalie.

I hope the Penguins play the Bruins in the ECF. The Penguins could finally get an easy match up :hockeysmile:. However, they have to get past the Senators first and I am not totally sure about that.

payback for the knicks/celtics

bruins in 7

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your favorite player is a guy named Patrice? Pathetic.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL ... Del ... what up kid