• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season means something to an extent. Memphis is too big and too strong, Miami and Memphis meet in the finals, its going to be up to the referees and David Stern.

I don't think it will be a cake walk by any means, but I like the Heats athleticism over the Grizzles size.

Gasol and Randolph look so good cause they are playing a bunch of scrubs.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
My point was that the offense has not gotten any more consistant.

What about the 60% of their games "in the starting to heat up period" where they score less than 4 runs?

Go!

do you know who those starters were the jays faced.

lester
bucholtz twice
moore
king felix
iwakuma

tell me stat man. what's the era of all of those pitchers.

and you do know they touched up price, lester, dempster, hellickson, all in that same stretch. great pitchers shut the best offenses down more times than not. if you were quoting 60% of the games we scored 4 runs or less off of nova, hughes, or other mediocre pitchers you might have a point. but not so much when you face the pitchers i named above

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who covers Mike Conley, and Jimmy Butler has been doing OK when he's on Lebron, no reason why Tony Allen cant contain Lebron, and when Lebron sees some lane open, thats going to clog up real fast. Not to mention they have 2 more big men with Arthur and Davis who can fill up the lane when called upon.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA fans crack me up

It is 100% the easiest of all sports to know who is going to win

NOBODY is beating the Heat ... stop it

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O I don't think its of a great probability.

But after all the absolutes being thrown around. It would be pretty funny if the Blue Jays actually do pull this out of their ass..

Word.

It would be the most hilarious thing ever to occur in the history of message board-dom....

Is that a word?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they get shut out by the Indians yesterday?

Yeah... Blistering..

Yeah. Did you see their lineup?

6-2 road trip against 3 hot teams

Gave up 1 run yesterday in a DH to an offense that was on fire

Gave up 5 runs In 3 games in Colorado

Have a nice day

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the month of May the Blue Jays have an OBP of .318 compared to their april total of .294.

The Yankees OBP in may is .289.....................

Shut the fuck up about OBP.

The Yankees offense has been terrible in May. If "coming around" means evoking comparisons to the yankees may offense, I think I can add another .09 percent to how comfortable I am the Jays won't win the division (it's now at 99.99%)

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O I don't think its of a great probability.

But after all the absolutes being thrown around. It would be pretty funny if the Blue Jays actually do pull this out of their ass..

Scal - they are NOT winning the division.
If they end up in the hunt for a WC spot and HEat wants to claim that as a vicotry "after thier horrific start and injuries" that will be on him.

But the bar was The Division, stacked team, scorched earth, can't wait for the year to start, the Yankees are old and injured and will be in last place.

So - yes, this year is already locked as a failure for Heat!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yankees offense has been terrible in May. If "coming around" means evoking comparisons to the yankees may offense, I think I can add another .09 percent to how comfortable I am the Jays won't win the division (it's now at 99.99%)

when was that said? I am just saying those humping the Blue Jays, which would include you, are completely fucking stupid because obviously OBP is not the determining factor.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of those guys play for the Heat?

Where do you get the retard sandwiches that you eat every day? Do you make them at home and take them to work? Is there a cafeteria on the eleventeenth floor that sells them 2 for 1? Do you have a little roach coach in the parking lot?

God, you have such a nasty habit of saying stupid things every day.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know who those starters were the jays faced.

lester
bucholtz twice
moore
king felix
iwakuma

tell me stat man. what's the era of all of those pitchers.

and you do know they touched up price, lester, dempster, hellickson, all in that same stretch. great pitchers shut the best offenses down more times than not. if you were quoting 60% of the games we scored 4 runs or less off of nova, hughes, or other mediocre pitchers you might have a point. but not so much when you face the pitchers i named above

Schmucky - do you realize that you totally contradict yourself in your own run on sentence!

"they touched up price, lester , demster ...but not so much when you face the pitchers that i mentioned (that they touched up)

And, HUGHES would be the #1 on the Jays today! FACT!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when was that said? I am just saying those humping the Blue Jays, which would include you, are completely fucking stupid because obviously OBP is not the determining factor.

OBP is one of the major determining factors for offense.

That's why the Jays (and their anemic OBP for the season) are towards the bottom in runs, and the Yankees (and their anemic May OBP) are towards the bottom of May runs

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said the West was weak?? I didnt. When you have a team making the playoffs being 6 games under .500 that's the first sign to measuring how bad a conference is, especially when your 3 seed manged only 49 wins.