• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wants to move by N.E.R.D. > War pigs by Cake

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but if it was you I didn't notice it due to all of your shitty gif's

for you AND ox

tumblr_lmtml7nJ4J1qci3mxo1_500.gif

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bgko... AA went down the other night to see sean nolin start. he looked great. and AA said that with a couple more starts under his belt he "definitely could be in the rotation" in the coming weeks. had he not started on the DL he probably would be here now... excited about that

did something happen to Johnson that I missed? Morrow missed a start as well? Romero should be sent out to pasture....ugh. I am fine with letting the youngsters play. They really need to stop hitting solo homers...

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats impressive is how she keeps here purse in arm throughout that fiasco.

That she might be a he...I think those are trannys...Not entirely sure though...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A - it's BREAK, not BRAKE
B - Teams that play .340 ball for 1/4 of the season, lose three key players and have an offense that is built on HR or nothing don't turn around and play .640 ball for 120 games.
D - There are 4 teams all ahead of the Jays that would have to lose at Historical Rates while the Jays win at Historical Rates for them to win the division.
C - Good Luck - it's getting fun watching you "it's only this and only that" posts.

110 years of baseball history is a bad indicator of how things will turn out! "-Heater Doubleday

historical rates.. um.. the red sox are in a streak of losing 8-10 (sorry sox fans just tryna prove a point here) it happens. who's to say during that streak the jays aren't winning 8-10. your gloom and doom post and thoughts don't change my mind. i've seen it done before. with the blue jays being the team who has overcome being down more games then they are now.
second, who comes on a message board spell checking?
third, those 4 teams are in the same division as the jays are so they play them head to head. beat them and that lead deminishes.
glad your enjoying my post, cus i ain't going nowhere and when we do overcome this slow start it'll be even more fun for you here.. that's a promise :clap:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about El Nuno guys?! When do you think he will win the Cy Young - this year or next year?

Go Yankees!

I hadn't realized he was released by the Indians

he was like a 103rd round pick

Does the MLB draft have 400090 rounds?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope? Nah I didn't make this bet based off of hope. I made this bet knowing the Red Sox are a complete joke and that the Cardinals are by far better than the Red Sox and any team in their division for that matter.

Coming from the guy that wanted me to use an avatar stating I am bi, very surprising approach you are taking.

Yeah... You said you'd be winning after day one of the season... And you were my bitch for over a month as the "complete joke" has been one of the best teams in baseball...

Every team slumps...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CC - Felix tonight!

2-1 CC

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... You said you'd be winning after day one of the season... And you were my bitch for over a month as the "complete joke" has been one of the best teams in baseball...

Every team slumps...

Yeah the Cardinals had some bullpen issues early which have since been worked out. But....

2 year slump?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Envy on the Coast "Numb" is much, much, way better than whatever Ox is listening to.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did something happen to Johnson that I missed? Morrow missed a start as well? Romero should be sent out to pasture....ugh. I am fine with letting the youngsters play. They really need to stop hitting solo homers...

Morrow is starting tomorrow he missed a start from back stiffness. romero has been sent out. johnson is on the DL triceps. scheduled for rehab monday. and happ got hit in the head by a line drive. in the mean time the jays are going with a four man rotation because they have a few days off in between a few starters starts.
i think by the 28th. we may see Nolin up.. can't say i am mad about that though. offense is picking up and with dickey and morrow going in this series i feel good about this two game set.