• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback: Red Sox 2 walk-off wins in 22 hours, shame Mariners off in sweep

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck, janes addiction used to be so fucking good

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I completely misrepresented all of you. You never justified use of the N word or expressed any sentiment that Riley Cooper was being mistreated.

I got it all wrong.

You're right. I'm wrong.

And Down never uses the N word either.

Sorry.

Carry on.

NEVER use it...it's why I write nagger here (south park reference)...the word literally makes my skin crawl....I never justified using it...

Call me fucking crazy because I just don't think it's worse than raping or beating a woman, or killing a team mate..

I'm not saying he's being mistreated...I'm responding to some dumbass that concluded he should lose his job of for saying a mean word...a word that is a staple of the very culture that claims offense to it...

I'm essentially echo'ing the EXACT same argument made by Stephen A. Smith...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, grown men really go to Kenny Chesney concerts? My 15 yr old son is twice the size of that fake little sawed-off shrimp. I hate that music with a fucking passion. He wears cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and is still only 5' 1".

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does it suck for the Royals that they get hot right at the same time the Indians and Tigers get hot and can't gain any ground.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, grown men really go to Kenny Chesney concerts? My 15 yr old son is twice the size of that fake little sawed-off shrimp. I hate that music with a fucking passion. He wears cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and is still only 5' 1".

kenny chesney is terrible

however, your 15 yr old son is probably smart. he'll see more tits at that show than a penthouse magazine.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does it suck for the Royals that they get hot right at the same time the Indians and Tigers get hot and can't gain any ground.

what does this have to do with the superior AL east??

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, i may get my fantasy world series this year.

braves vs red sox

book it!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, only the royals could win 9 in a row, while the team in front of them wins 8 in a row

its bullshit

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, you morons ignore what I just said and fly off the handle with a dozen more reasons why Riley Cooper is an innocent victim.

so..while completely ignoring what I'm saying, you're going to complain about us ignoring what you're saying (when we're actually responding directly to what you're saying).

Again...I ask...do you wonder why we call you a fucking retard?

no one is saying he's an innocent victim you shithead...I just don't think the punishment being considered by some, including you, is justified by the crime...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm official not "A-Tisket" or "A-Tasket"
I'll put you in the casket, with the biscuit or the ratchet

^^^ genius lyrics.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, only the royals could win 9 in a row, while the team in front of them wins 8 in a row

its bullshit

snake bit. How many do they have left against the Indians and Tigers?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER use it...it's why I write nagger here (south park reference)...the word literally makes my skin crawl....I never justified using it...

Call me fucking crazy because I just don't think it's worse than raping or beating a woman, or killing a team mate..

I'm not saying he's being mistreated...I'm responding to some dumbass that concluded he should lose his job of for saying a mean word...a word that is a staple of the very culture that claims offense to it...

I'm essentially echo'ing the EXACT same argument made by Stephen A. Smith...

I haven't heard Stephen A. but will go look for the video now. I hope I don't lose what little bit of respect I gained for him over his admonishment of Chad Johnson. I was doing my Arsenio Hall impression while Stephen A. ripped 85 a new one.

I'm not sure he should lose his job but he probably will and he knows it. He's not worth a divided locker room.

If you are a person in the public eye and you like to drink to excess and often use the N word, prepare for unemployment.

I just feel fortunate that I wasn't raised that way and had black buddies and spent the night over at their place all the time (haha - cue the juvenile jokes). I still go by those same neighborhoods in North Nashville that I used to spend summers in and there's no way in hell I'd let my son go there now. It's a damned shame but since Obama shot to divinity, the lowlife blacks have been empowered in a very bad way.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sensitivity training for saying the wrong word is like being sent to AA for getting a DWI.