• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback: Red Sox 2 walk-off wins in 22 hours, shame Mariners off in sweep

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard Stephen A. but will go look for the video now. I hope I don't lose what little bit of respect I gained for him over his admonishment of Chad Johnson. I was doing my Arsenio Hall impression while Stephen A. ripped 85 a new one.

I'm not sure he should lose his job but he probably will and he knows it. He's not worth a divided locker room.

If you are a person in the public eye and you like to drink to excess and often use the N word, prepare for unemployment.

I just feel fortunate that I wasn't raised that way and had black buddies and spent the night over at their place all the time (haha - cue the juvenile jokes). I still go by those same neighborhoods in North Nashville that I used to spend summers in and there's no way in hell I'd let my son go there now. It's a damned shame but since Obama shot to divinity, the lowlife blacks have been empowered in a very bad way.

guess that bolded part isn't racist since you didnt use the N word

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..while completely ignoring what I'm saying, you're going to complain about us ignoring what you're saying (when we're actually responding directly to what you're saying).

Again...I ask...do you wonder why we call you a fucking retard?

no one is saying he's an innocent victim you shithead...I just don't think the punishment being considered by some, including you, is justified by the crime...

The punishment is an undisclosed fine.

What are you talking about? A black teammate doesn't want to be friends anymore?

Down, what would you be saying if this guy played for the mighty New England Patriots? Answer honestly because we all know what the answer is.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe stephen a smith should tell his fellow 'brothers' to stop using the n word too.

just a small suggestion.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Riley Coopers teammates code red him.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sensitivity training - "dont say that word. its bad. got it?"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The punishment is an undisclosed fine.

What are you talking about? A black teammate doesn't want to be friends anymore?

Down, what would you be saying if this guy played for the mighty New England Patriots? Answer honestly because we all know what the answer is.

That's the punishment he got...not the punishment being "considered by some"

Again...are you functionally retarded dude? Just fucking read the post and comment, it's not tough...

The answer? He should be punished, but not lose his job over it....sorry...he didn't kill anyone, and I can come up with 2 examples of guys that did, that got second chances...or never got cut for it...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the punishment he got...not the punishment being "considered by some"

Again...are you functionally retarded dude? Just fucking read the post and comment, it's not tough...

The answer? He should be punished, but not lose his job over it....sorry...he didn't kill anyone, and I can come up with 2 examples of guys that did, that got second chances...or never got cut for it...

Oddly enough this is the same opinion Bill Maher has.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it really any different than sergio garcia saying he would serve tiger woods fried chicken?

where was the outrage over that?

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would i be offending you if i said "n-word francis"? it's a cool acronym, NWF. you may even get some n-words in your clan. play snoop dog instead of jane's neden.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it really any different than sergio garcia saying he would serve tiger woods fried chicken?

sergio should take more shit for that too - especially since Fuzzy Zoeller literally made the exact same faux pas 10 years before. But instead of fried chicken it was collard greens.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm being asked to join another site

why is everyone on two difffernt sites?

i never got the skinny.....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would i be offending you if i said "n-word francis"? it's a cool acronym, NWF. you may even get some n-words in your clan. play snoop dog instead of jane's neden.

"black = fag = n word"

uno

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. Smith:

"I accept Riley Cooper's apology at face value"

"we have to look within our own community, and it should be completely eradicated from our culture"

:clap:

Congrats Hammer...you and Skip Bayless are in perfect harmony on this topic...

fitting...2 retards on an island...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sergio should take more shit for that too - especially since Fuzzy Zoeller literally made the exact same faux pas 10 years before. But instead of fried chicken it was collard greens.

Garcia's was probably worse because he was sober.

people say stupid shit when they are drunk

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was the only one on this whole fucking site that said Sergio was an asshole. Everyone else said it was a complete nonissue and he was being victimized.