• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Chiefs are Apparently in the Earl Thomas Fray

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now everybody just loses on the deal.

Seahawks won't get anything for him now, a team trading for him won't get his services, and ET might lose money in his next contract.

If the Cowboys offered a 2nd for ET the Hawks should've taken that and ran when they had a chance.

The biggest reason today that Thomas lost money in his next contract has nothing to do with his leg and everything to do with his finger.

If I was an NFL owner, Thomas would be off limits to my GM this upcoming season. Too many other decent options out there to want to invest in that bum.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest reason today that Thomas lost money in his next contract has nothing to do with his leg and everything to do with his finger.

If I was an NFL owner, Thomas would be off limits to my GM this upcoming season. Too many other decent options out there to want to invest in that bum.

Nobody's going to give a shit about that. He played his ass off until the last year of his deal and held out. Then he showed up for week 1 and played great. It was frustration. Everybody knows he was pissed off as fuck and then when his season basically ends because he broke his leg he lets them know what he's thinking at the moment. And the veterans that are left are all Pete'd out at this point. If you're 22 or 23, hungry, and new to the league then the rah-rah and ass slapping thing works. When you're an established vet you couldn't care less. This is just a disaster for all parties involved. Now the franchise has another ring of honor player that's going to be pissed as fuck at the franchise and the Seahawks just lost whatever trade value he had.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a knee jerk reaction here when I say my piece.... GOOD RIDDANCE! Earl Thomas is/was the best safety in the NFL. Part of the core that got the Seahawks to play in two SB's.

However, he decided to make business personal. Fuck the rest of the team, pay me!!!!! Well, good luck with the rest of your

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs, in particular, were particularly annoyed with the development, as sources tell Yahoo Sports that although the two teams couldn’t agree on a trade this past week, the two sides were inching closer toward a deal and there was internal optimism something would be struck before the deadline.

As such, the Chiefs will be forced to roll along without Thomas, who stands to lose from the injury as much as anyone. Judging by his viral gesture to the Seahawks’ sideline on Sunday evening, he knew that.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope earl Thomas breaks his leg every year. What a fucking douche bag.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a knee jerk reaction here when I say my piece.... GOOD RIDDANCE! Earl Thomas is/was the best safety in the NFL. Part of the core that got the Seahawks to play in two SB's.

However, he decided to make business personal. Fuck the rest of the team, pay me!!!!! Well, good luck with the rest of your

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm far from a religious man but i pray to god. Someone ,other than Dallas or Lambs, signs him next year because he has Proven he can still go at a Pretty high level.

But he is a POS because he made it personal. We are still playing you crap load of Dollar bills.

SHOW UP AND TRAIN

SHOW UP AND PRACTICE, NOT SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD

DON'T FLIP OFF YOUR BROTHERS ON THE BENCH.

ACT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL, NOT A SPOILED BRAT WHO DIDN'T GET HIS FAVORITE TOY

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can completely understand why he flipped the Hawks off, but the main person he needed to flip off was the guy who he called out for holding out in Kam.