• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to add that you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know anything about baseball

Ask nicely, and maybe I'll teach you

Let's be fair here. This is the only April in which Heatwave was wrong. He was right in the previous three Aprils. It's mid-May where his predictions typically start running into trouble.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should have listened to me

I said the sox would be better than people think

You predict they will be great every year, and if we had a nickel for everytime you held a celebration for the Sox before May 1st, we would all have indoor pools

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I needed to save my boy so I picked him up to start this week. So here it comes!

Remember when Jeter was slappy mcsingles?

Nunez from the 4th game of the season onwards...

.117 batting average

0 XBH'S

In 61 at bats this season, he has 1 double, 0 triples, and 0 HR's

There is no salvaging him. How long till Girardi catches up to VP on matters pertaining to the Yankees (i.e. not benching Hafner for Francisco vs lefties)?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to add that you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know anything about baseball

Ask nicely, and maybe I'll teach you

fuck you.. you're the idiot and i hope you stay around long enough this year so i can point out the stupid shit you predicted as well. it's a long season dickhead.. oh, and just as i told you i wouldn't be in last in fantasy for long. and now i am gonna start moving up the ladder

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to alarm anyone here, but my Pirates are in 1st place

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Jeter was slappy mcsingles?

Nunez from the 4th game of the season onwards...

.117 batting average

0 XBH'S

In 61 at bats this season, he has 1 double, 0 triples, and 0 HR's

There is no salvaging him. How long till Girardi catches up to VP on matters pertaining to the Yankees (i.e. not benching Hafner for Francisco vs lefties)?

Joe girardi is doing fine. Like Harry fucking Houdini fine

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to remind everyone that today's cliche' is "Stop dumbing down our boards or fuck off." Please feel free to use it whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to remind everyone that today's cliche' is "Stop dumbing down our boards or fuck off." Please feel free to use it whenever the opportunity presents itself.

those women

unreal

thats all they do is bitch about us/CBSers now

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you.. you're the idiot and i hope you stay around long enough this year so i can point out the stupid shit you predicted as well. it's a long season dickhead.. oh, and just as i told you i wouldn't be in last in fantasy for long. and now i am gonna start moving up the ladder

"I've been wrong about every single thing I've said for the past 6 months. But other people are the idiot, not me"

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a "big" deal because you spent three fucking months making a thousand posts a day about how this is the year, Jays are great, Yankees suck, pitching, defense, HR's etc.

We / I defended the Yankees and pointed to GIANT holes in the Jays roster and you laughed your ass off.

Now, the Jays are 9 games out after 1 fuckin month and YES we are gonna mock you to no end. Sorry, that's how it works.

it still is the year. i haven't backed off that. nor will i this early in the season. they just haven't gotten out to the start i thought they would. and as for the GIANT HOLES you speak of, it's rediculous and at some point you will see that those hole you claimed were holes aren't really holes at all.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VP - No, fuck you.

NO! Fuck you.

Hey, like, fuck you, dude.

Oh, go fuck yourself.

Fucker!

Fucking bitch.

Fuck it, I'm outta here.

Me too. Fuck off.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade

Heard good thing about that A&M back but I know they like Turbin, I was surprised the Hawks went that way?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be fair here. This is the only April in which Heatwave was wrong. He was right in the previous three Aprils. It's mid-May where his predictions typically start running into trouble.

funny thing blade.. is that if i was right about my "april predictions" i would be hearing "it's april" now that i am wrong. here come the heatwave is wrong lets get em police. lmao.. you can't make this shit up. :laugh3:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe girardi is doing fine. Like Harry fucking Houdini fine

No he's awful. Imagine how many games we wasted by starting Ben Francisco over Hafner against lefties just because Hafner doesn't hit from the side of the plate Girardi prefers?

How long till he realizes that Nunez is doing now what he's been doing for the better part of the last 8 years and this isn't a fluke?

How much longer does he keep on bringing in Logan to face tough lefties before he realizes there are other guys in the pen who can better retire them (has Prince Fielders HR from 3 weeks ago landed yet?)

Cashman might've done a Houdini job, but Girardi is just reading from a binder. And a shitty binder at that