• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Big XII is the best conference in 2019

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were also 38th in points per play though. I'm not saying they're elite, but still better than "no quality".

Come on dude, their offense is not good. When you have to pull random rankings out (that aren’t even in the top 15) you have realize it’s not good.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, their offense is not good. When you have to pull random rankings out (that aren’t even in the top 15) you have realize it’s not good.
It wasn't their strength, but you can't say they have "no quality". They also had injuries to quite a few key guys throughout the season. They're still a talented offense.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't their strength, but you can't say they have "no quality". They also had injuries to quite a few key guys throughout the season. They're still a talented offense.

I absolutely can say they have no quality on offense when they. Are barely 70th in total offense. The D is damn good though.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was using your “they could of lost to rice” nonsense against PSU. Ive watched your horrid offense all year. Thank God for PSU to have the Maryland game to help with stats. Don’t you act like most other retard Penn State fans around me act like it’s good. PSU has no quality on offense. But we already know your answer to that.

"I was using your “they could of lost to rice” nonsense against PSU"
Well it failed my friend, because that doesn't cost the season against Penn State as it would for Baylor.

"Ive watched your horrid offense all year"
SingleComposedBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

"Thank God for PSU to have the Maryland game to help with stats."
Thank God for Baylor to have the Kansas game to help with stats.

"Don’t you act like most other retard Penn State fans around me act like it’s good. PSU has no quality on offense. But we already know your answer to that."
Yeah because using FBS Total Offense rankings as an indication as how great a team is, surprisingly an idiotic way of thinking. Thank god lots of teams don't play the #8 Ragin Cajuns down in Louisiana, or else they completely dominate the rankings and playoff field. I don't really care what those ratings show, because as far as I know, there are still several CFP Top 25 below PSU in Total Offense and if we're counting in ranges of where the teams it's a helluva lot more.

And btw, can we talk about the irony of some West Virginia fan saying Penn State Fans are retarded? It's bad enough I have Big 12 fans jerking off to me about offense rankings, but a West Virginia fan talking to me about anything intelligence is nothing short of just irony. Anyway, keep talking little Mountaineer. Tell me how an offense with one senior not being Top 50 in the age of mediocre defense is an indication of how bad Penn State is.

gotigersgo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this thread is just stupid. Anyone with a brain knows that the top two conferences are the B1G and the SEC. Nobody cares that the 8th place team in the Big12 is better than the 8th place team in the SEC or the B1G. The top tiers are all that matters. Is Iowa St better than Florida or Auburn, or Minnesota or Penn St. NO.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was using your “they could of lost to rice” nonsense against PSU"
Well it failed my friend, because that doesn't cost the season against Penn State as it would for Baylor.

"Ive watched your horrid offense all year"
SingleComposedBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

"Thank God for PSU to have the Maryland game to help with stats."
Thank God for Baylor to have the Kansas game to help with stats.

"Don’t you act like most other retard Penn State fans around me act like it’s good. PSU has no quality on offense. But we already know your answer to that."
Yeah because using FBS Total Offense rankings as an indication as how great a team is, surprisingly an idiotic way of thinking. Thank god lots of teams don't play the #8 Ragin Cajuns down in Louisiana, or else they completely dominate the rankings and playoff field. I don't really care what those ratings show, because as far as I know, there are still several CFP Top 25 below PSU in Total Offense and if we're counting in ranges of where the teams it's a helluva lot more.

And btw, can we talk about the irony of some West Virginia fan saying Penn State Fans are retarded? It's bad enough I have Big 12 fans jerking off to me about offense rankings, but a West Virginia fan talking to me about anything intelligence is nothing short of just irony. Anyway, keep talking little Mountaineer. Tell me how an offense with one senior not being Top 50 in the age of mediocre defense is an indication of how bad Penn State is.

Of course you don’t want to use a ranking of a whole offense when it doesn’t agree with your opinion. It still doesn’t mean the ranking is BS. It’s an offensive ranking dummie. It’s reallyy not that hard to see.

An btw your last paragraph is the epitome of why people in this state hate PSU and it’s fans. The air of arrogance that comes from ur posts is humorous. But please tell us all again how Baylor isn’t a top 10 because of a close games but PSU and there mediocre offense with multiple close calls is. No one gives a fuck how many seniors you have. Your offense was still shitty. But continue this holier than though posting.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A1525A61-08F6-406B-8931-80029C559D32.jpeg Interesting recent bowl game records

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don’t want to use a ranking of a whole offense when it doesn’t agree with your opinion. It still doesn’t mean the ranking is BS. It’s an offensive ranking dummie. It’s reallyy not that hard to see.

I don't think you get my point here lil Mountaineer. It's definitely a noticeable ranking that can indeed mean that one offense is great, needs to do better, or is just shit poor. But it's not a ranking to say that anything that isn't Top 50 is bad, let alone horrid. This decade has been mediocre in terms of defenses since even when ranked 67th, PSU still racks up 400+ YPG and 34.3 PPG, so me seeing PSU that low (hell, it's not even that bad in terms of the level PSU is at. There are still 5 current CFP 25 teams below us) doesn't affect me and I know that doesn't change how Penn State is a damn good (or decent, who knows, whatever we wake up on that day) team, who would probably shut out the 113th ranked PPG Mountaineers (Yikes.)

An btw your last paragraph is the epitome of why people in this state hate PSU and it’s fans. The air of arrogance that comes from ur posts is humorous. But please tell us all again how Baylor isn’t a top 10 because of a close games but PSU and there mediocre offense with multiple close calls is. No one gives a fuck how many seniors you have. Your offense was still shitty. But continue this holier than though posting.

Stop, Baylor 1 score games (victories) include:
1) 3-9 Rice
2) 7-5 Iowa State
3) 4-8 Texas Tech
4) 5-7 West Virginia
5) 5-7 TCU
Two of those needed overtime.
Penn State 1 score games (victories) include:
1) 7-5 Pitt
2) *ranked* 9-3 Iowa
3) *ranked* 9-3 Michigan
4) 8-4 Indiana
None needed overtime.

Your fallacy of trying to include Penn State and Baylor in the same boat fails miserably. Baylor isn't a Top 10 team because of close games against *bad* teams. Penn State does not have this problem. Their close games come from ranked and *good* teams (except for University of Akron at Pittsburgh, but hey rivalry game I guess).

Having one senior (who is on OL lmao) is relevant because that means your team is young?!?!? (Like I said, West Virginia Fans...) And guess what? PSU put up 400 YPG and 34.3 PPG even when 8 teams they faced this year are all in the Top 40 for Defense, and the offense is still 6-2 against that, but my little Mountaineer keep saying how Penn State has a shitty offense and as a whole, not a good team.

3jj9wg.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you get my point here lil Mountaineer. It's definitely a noticeable ranking that can indeed mean that one offense is great, needs to do better, or is just shit poor. But it's not a ranking to say that anything that isn't Top 50 is bad, let alone horrid. This decade has been mediocre in terms of defenses since even when ranked 67th, PSU still racks up 400+ YPG and 34.3 PPG, so me seeing PSU that low (hell, it's not even that bad in terms of the level PSU is at. There are still 5 current CFP 25 teams below us) doesn't affect me and I know that doesn't change how Penn State is a damn good (or decent, who knows, whatever we wake up on that day) team, who would probably shut out the 113th ranked PPG Mountaineers (Yikes.)

Stop, Baylor 1 score games (victories) include:
1) 3-9 Rice
2) 7-5 Iowa State
3) 4-8 Texas Tech
4) 5-7 West Virginia
5) 5-7 TCU
Two of those needed overtime.
Penn State 1 score games (victories) include:
1) 7-5 Pitt
2) *ranked* 9-3 Iowa
3) *ranked* 9-3 Michigan
4) 8-4 Indiana
None needed overtime.

Your fallacy of trying to include Penn State and Baylor in the same boat fails miserably. Baylor isn't a Top 10 team because of close games against *bad* teams. Penn State does not have this problem. Their close games come from ranked and *good* teams (except for University of Akron at Pittsburgh, but hey rivalry game I guess).

Having one senior (who is on OL lmao) is relevant because that means your team is young?!?!? (Like I said, West Virginia Fans...) And guess what? PSU put up 400 YPG and 34.3 PPG even when 8 teams they faced this year are all in the Top 40 for Defense, and the offense is still 6-2 against that, but my little Mountaineer keep saying how Penn State has a shitty offense and as a whole, not a good team.

3jj9wg.jpg

See this is the difference between you and me, I can admit my been absolute shit this year. You, like every other retard PSU fan can not admit your team isn’t top 10. You want to totally ignore the ranking because it doesn’t favor your opinion. An we take away that Maryland game, you may be around WVU in total offense.

It’s hilarious you skipping over the Buffalo game (you were down at halftime) and the Rutgers game (13-3 heading into the 4th quarter) Those are. Bad teams. You are trying to ignore this.

Having one senior has absolutely no factor in this argument. It still doesn’t change the fact that your offense was bad. You take away a conference game (Maryland) and that 1-aa game Idaho and your offense would be WVU level offense.

An I never said Penn State as a team was bad. You can stop making that shit up anytime now. Penn State fans are retarded and lying.....

D2517C81-42BF-42C1-9064-49EBE563A4E5.jpeg

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is the difference between you and me, I can admit my been absolute shit this year. You, like every other retard PSU fan can not admit your team isn’t top 10. You want to totally ignore the ranking because it doesn’t favor your opinion. An we take away that Maryland game, you may be around WVU in total offense.

Jesus Christ. Where to start even disgesting this.
1) You haven't shown one reason why/how Penn State isn't a Top 10 team.
2) How did I ignore the ranking when I listed off the stats that came from the ranking and argued how they weren't "horrid" at all, and in fact good? I didn't ignore the ranking Lil Mountaineer, I just showed you why your claim didn't mean jackshit.
3) Yeah man, take away A Game, then B Game, and then C Game and our stats would absolutely mean nothing!!!!!!!! Poor Lil Mountaineer, doesn't know what the point is for keeping stats.
It’s hilarious you skipping over the Buffalo game (you were down at halftime) and the Rutgers game (13-3 heading into the 4th quarter) Those are. Bad teams. You are trying to ignore this.
Do you mean the Buffalo game where PSU won by a whopping 32 points? Yeah, I remember that game! Did you know Football is a 4 quarter game? I guess not. Typical WVU fan.
And the Rutgers game where PSU didn't care at all? Yeah man, god forbid a 9-2 team on the way to a NY6 Bowl not giving a care about a team that would probably stink in a G5 conference...while at home. Ohhhh was I so scared that PSU was only winning by 10 at one game... Ohhh the horror.

Guess what? PSU still won those games by multiple scoring possessions, something Baylor can't do well this season. So my point stands. Man, that West Virginia educational skills are really kicking in, what was in your Mountain Dew this morning bud?

Having one senior has absolutely no factor in this argument. It still doesn’t change the fact that your offense was bad. You take away a conference game (Maryland) and that 1-aa game Idaho and your offense would be WVU level offense.
Dude. You do realize that this argument makes absolutely zero logical sense? "Yeah, to show how bad your offense, I'll just take away the games that your offense had the highest performance" Jesus Christ. You really are pretty salty, has anyone ever told you that? Go back into your Country Roads tavern ya little Mountaineer, no one cares about you.

An I never said Penn State as a team was bad. You can stop making that shit up anytime now. Penn State fans are retarded and lying.....

"Yeah their offense is shit and all but they're not a bad team!" Dude if you can't get anywhere going with an offense you're a bad team. Try using any Depth of Knowledge please, that would be appreciated.

I forgot, Joe did own the whole entire state of West Virginia:
7179795-screenshot%202019-12-15%20at%206.06.09%20pm.png

Imagine going 2-25 in 27 straight years. Lmao. Now I understand why you don't like Penn State.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Where to start even disgesting this.
1) You haven't shown one reason why/how Penn State isn't a Top 10 team.
2) How did I ignore the ranking when I listed off the stats that came from the ranking and argued how they weren't "horrid" at all, and in fact good? I didn't ignore the ranking Lil Mountaineer, I just showed you why your claim didn't mean jackshit.
3) Yeah man, take away A Game, then B Game, and then C Game and our stats would absolutely mean nothing!!!!!!!! Poor Lil Mountaineer, doesn't know what the point is for keeping stats.

Do you mean the Buffalo game where PSU won by a whopping 32 points? Yeah, I remember that game! Did you know Football is a 4 quarter game? I guess not. Typical WVU fan.
And the Rutgers game where PSU didn't care at all? Yeah man, god forbid a 9-2 team on the way to a NY6 Bowl not giving a care about a team that would probably stink in a G5 conference...while at home. Ohhhh was I so scared that PSU was only winning by 10 at one game... Ohhh the horror.

Guess what? PSU still won those games by multiple scoring possessions, something Baylor can't do well this season. So my point stands. Man, that West Virginia educational skills are really kicking in, what was in your Mountain Dew this morning bud?

Dude. You do realize that this argument makes absolutely zero logical sense? "Yeah, to show how bad your offense, I'll just take away the games that your offense had the highest performance" Jesus Christ. You really are pretty salty, has anyone ever told you that? Go back into your Country Roads tavern ya little Mountaineer, no one cares about you.

"Yeah their offense is shit and all but they're not a bad team!" Dude if you can't get anywhere going with an offense you're a bad team. Try using any Depth of Knowledge please, that would be appreciated.

I forgot, Joe did own the whole entire state of West Virginia:
7179795-screenshot%202019-12-15%20at%206.06.09%20pm.png

Imagine going 2-25 in 27 straight years. Lmao. Now I understand why you don't like Penn State.

See, I don’t need to post a novel to prove you wrong.

1) PSU has no good offense and relies on their defense to beat horrible teams. That isn’t top 10.

2) Your offense isn’t good. You are trying to pimp an offense that is barely top 67 though. An that’s beefing generous.

3) YOU HAVE 2 GAMES THAT RAISE YOUR OFFENSE TOTAL SIGNIFANTLY. You beat Idaho 79-7 and Maryland 58-0. You are literally relying on those 2 games to not be on WVU’s level offensively. Congrats

Yeah I mean the Buffalo game where you relied on terrible reffing calls that made Buffalo not have a 2 score lead and the. Rutgers game where it was a joke. Spare me that BS, PSU wasn’t good those game. Which calls into question them being top 10.

The next paragraph, YYPU LITERALLY TAKE AWAY THE IDAHO AND MAYRLAND GAMES AND YUPU GUYS ARENT TOP 100 in offend, AT ALL. Don’t cry to me about taking away games when it was quite ur offense wasn’t top 100 without them.

That’s what I thought, I never called PSU a bad team. I called their offense one.

I used to love PSU, my mother is an alum and we went every year in the 90’s and early 00’s. But it’s jackasses like you (prolly an eagles fan) that can’t admit when their team isn’t amazing.

An PSU always owned WVU. It’s sad

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

1) PSU has no good offense and relies on their defense to beat horrible teams. That isn’t top 10.

2) Your offense isn’t good. You are trying to pimp an offense that is barely top 67 though. An that’s beefing generous.

3) YOU HAVE 2 GAMES THAT RAISE YOUR OFFENSE TOTAL SIGNIFANTLY. You beat Idaho 79-7 and Maryland 58-0. You are literally relying on those 2 games to not be on WVU’s level offensively. Congrats

1) Then explain how the Offense is 6-2 against eight Top 40 Defenses in the NCAA.

2) 400+ YPG and 34.3 PPG is apparently horrid nowadays. Oh well.

3) The only way your claim would work if you also took away every team's top two-game in terms of scoring. But I did your little experiment, PSU PPG is 27.4 PPG compared to West Virginia 20.6 PPG LMAO! So much for being on WVU's level.

Yeah I mean the Buffalo game where you relied on terrible reffing calls that made Buffalo not have a 2 score lead and the. Rutgers game where it was a joke. Spare me that BS, PSU wasn’t good those game. Which calls into question them being top 10.
Officiating doesn't decide a 32 point differential genius. And penalizing Penn State for not crushing Rutgers (which they still did, but whatever) is like punishing a half-asleep lion with a bad paw who plays around with their food for not killing a mouse instantly. Give me a break, stop your reaching little Mountaineer, you're trying to reach over Appalachia here.

The next paragraph, YYPU LITERALLY TAKE AWAY THE IDAHO AND MAYRLAND GAMES AND YUPU GUYS ARENT TOP 100 in offend, AT ALL. Don’t cry to me about taking away games when it was quite ur offense wasn’t top 100 without them.
I don't even see where this claim has any substance come from. Honestly don't even know how to respond to this mess...

That’s what I thought, I never called PSU a bad team. I called their offense one.
Imagine calling a team good when they apparently have a horrid offense.

I used to love PSU, my mother is an alum and we went every year in the 90’s and early 00’s. But it’s jackasses like you (prolly an eagles fan) that can’t admit when their team isn’t amazing.
Not only do I doubt this, but I'm a Steelers fan bud. And I have refuted any of your claims so far.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An PSU always owned WVU. It’s sad
If you take off the two highest scores for Penn State, they average 27.4 ppg.

If you take off the two highest scores for West Virginia, they average 17.2 ppg.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take off the two highest scores for Penn State, they average 27.4 ppg.

If you take off the two highest scores for West Virginia, they average 17.2 ppg.

Total offense is more than points per game.

I have no illusions WVU has a good offense. They aren’t, but this clown is insisting PsU’s offense is good. You take away the MD game and Idaho game and they are nearly top 100. Is that really a good offense?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total offense is more than points per game.

I have no illusions WVU has a good offense. They aren’t, but this clown is insisting PsU’s offense is good. You take away the MD game and Idaho game and they are nearly top 100. Is that really a good offense?
If you take away all of West Virginia’s wins they are the worst team ever. You want to cherry pick some more?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

1) Then explain how the Offense is 6-2 against eight Top 40 Defenses in the NCAA.

2) 400+ YPG and 34.3 PPG is apparently horrid nowadays. Oh well.

3) The only way your claim would work if you also took away every team's top two-game in terms of scoring. But I did your little experiment, PSU PPG is 27.4 PPG compared to West Virginia 20.6 PPG LMAO! So much for being on WVU's level.

Officiating doesn't decide a 32 point differential genius. And penalizing Penn State for not crushing Rutgers (which they still did, but whatever) is like punishing a half-asleep lion with a bad paw who plays around with their food for not killing a mouse instantly. Give me a break, stop your reaching little Mountaineer, you're trying to reach over Appalachia here.

I don't even see where this claim has any substance come from. Honestly don't even know how to respond to this mess...

Imagine calling a team good when they apparently have a horrid offense.

Not only do I doubt this, but I'm a Steelers fan bud. And I have refuted any of your claims so far.

1) your defense is good, what did your offense average in those games?

2) you are relying a lot on two games. You take them out you are a full touchdown less per game and 350 yards of total offense. Want to know where that ranks in total offense?

3) I don’t have the delusional that WVU’s offense was good. PSU’s
Wasn’t ethier. It’s really not that hard.

It’s hilarious you want to condemn Baylor for close games against meh teams and ignore PSU’s because they got some garbage time tds.

Of course you don’t see it because you don’t want to. It’s really not that hard. PSU has a bad offense, propping it up to mediocre because of two games ya ran the score up. Stop ignoring this.

A Steelers fan, next your going to tell me they have a good offense.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take away all of West Virginia’s wins they are the worst team ever. You want to cherry pick some more?

You call it cherry picking, I call it using common sense. PSU’s total offense rank is 67 right now. If we take away their 2 offensive outbursts (that was really an anomaly this year) they are nearly 100. Calling them a good offense is humorous.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call it cherry picking, I call it using common sense. PSU’s total offense rank is 67 right now. If we take away their 2 offensive outbursts (that was really an anomaly this year) they are nearly 100. Calling them a good offense is humorous.
And if you take out the best two games from West Virginia, where are they? 120?

And points per game they are currently 46th, cherry picking out the games you want to, puts them at 67.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and I'll also add that aside from having the #1 ranked College Football conference in 2019, the Big XII doesn't enable sexual predators like other conferences. *cough*B1G*cough*