• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Big XII is the best conference in 2019

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you take out the best two games from West Virginia, where are they? 120?

And points per game they are currently 46th, cherry picking out the games you want to, puts them at 67.

Again, WVU’s offense was horrible this year. I can admit it.

You seem intent on acting like PSU’s offense was good,
PSU’s ranking is mediocre. You take out their two best offensive games vs scrubs they are not good offensively.

But continue to cry about cherry picking.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% of the Big XII was better than Penn St in Total Offense.

Michigan State was 101st in Total Offense which is worse than every Big XII team except West Virginia (118th).

If I were to listen to someone about Offensive Efficiency, it wouldn't be a fan of Michigan State or Penn State.

...or West Virginia.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t remember anyone asking you to listen.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) your defense is good, what did your offense average in those games?
342.6 YPG and 26.5 PPG...not bad.

2) you are relying a lot on two games. You take them out you are a full touchdown less per game and 350 yards of total offense. Want to know where that ranks in total offense?
I would like to know where it ranks in the total offense if you're willing to do the same exact restrictions on every team.

3) I don’t have the delusional that WVU’s offense was good. PSU’s
Wasn’t ethier. It’s really not that hard.
Salt.

It’s hilarious you want to condemn Baylor for close games against meh teams and ignore PSU’s because they got some garbage time tds.
Because Baylor is closer to a 6-6 going to a shitty bowl than Top 10, when Penn State would still be .500 and be in the Top 25, going to a decent bowl game. Big 12 fan is big mad.

Of course you don’t see it because you don’t want to. It’s really not that hard. PSU has a bad offense, propping it up to mediocre because of two games ya ran the score up. Stop ignoring this.

A Steelers fan, next your going to tell me they have a good offense.
Yawn.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
342.6 YPG and 26.5 PPG...not bad.

I would like to know where it ranks in the total offense if you're willing to do the same exact restrictions on every team.

Salt.

Because Baylor is closer to a 6-6 going to a shitty bowl than Top 10, when Penn State would still be .500 and be in the Top 25, going to a decent bowl game. Big 12 fan is big mad.

Yawn.

That’s close to #100 in total offense.

Every team isn’t in this conversation. Every fan of every team isn’t trying to convince the world a #67 total offense team is a good offensive team.

Vinegar

Not defending Baylor. Just calling out PSU nut that can’t admit his team ain’t perfect. PSU fan is delusional.

Be reasonable dude. Your team relied on two performances offensively to get them from bad to a mediocre ranking. Just admit you don’t have a good offense. Your D is damn good though.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more what we need, Big 12 fans circle jerking their offensive ranks when only a fifth of the teams are ranked in the Top 40 Total Defense.
7181450-ezgif-6-e63d61de111f.gif

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s close to #100 in total offense.
Doubt. Unless if you wanna penalize every team. Either way, it doesn't matter. We still 6-2 against Top 40 defenses.
We still 10-2 with several nice wins.
Deal with it :peace2:
Every team isn’t in this conversation. Every fan of every team isn’t trying to convince the world a #67 total offense team is a good offensive team.
Ooooo you not so happy when you know you're argument isn't working.
Not defending Baylor. Just calling out PSU nut that can’t admit his team ain’t perfect. PSU fan is delusional.
If I said we were perfect I would say it, but I didn't, so oh well.
Be reasonable dude. Your team relied on two performances offensively to get them from bad to a mediocre ranking. Just admit you don’t have a good offense. Your D is damn good though.
I already disproved your claim, so why would I concede?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt. Unless if you wanna penalize every team. Either way, it doesn't matter. We still 6-2 against Top 40 defenses.
We still 10-2 with several nice wins.
Deal with it :peace2:

Ooooo you not so happy when you know you're argument isn't working.

If I said we were perfect I would say it, but I didn't, so oh well.

I already disproved your claim, so why would I concede?

The statistics your team had on offense against those teams would barely be a top 100 offense. That is not a good offense no matter how much bullshit you want to pump here.

My argument is more than working. You continue proving it with this nonsense that a #67 defense is a good defense.

Funny, I didn’t say you were a bad team but you mentioned that. Hypocrisy??

You have not disproved anything except that you understand college football. But you are a typical Penn state fan. Holier than though and joe didn’t know.......

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The statistics your team had on offense against those teams would barely be a top 100 offense. That is not a good offense no matter how much bullshit you want to pump here.
Don't really care what you whine here, good luck on trying to change the fact PSU has those stats.
My argument is more than working. You continue proving it with this nonsense that a #67 defense is a good defense.
What are you smoking this time
Funny, I didn’t say you were a bad team but you mentioned that. Hypocrisy??
None here.
You have not disproved anything except that you understand college football. But you are a typical Penn state fan. Holier than though and joe didn’t know.......
Joe didn't know how garbage WVU was for their whole history. 25-2 against Mountain Dew University. Lol.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, even I think this has gone long enough.

Penn State had a really good defense this year. They had an offense that looked good at times and bad at others. They replaced a lot from last year, and dealt with some injuries.

They're not elite by any means, and they're not very good. However they're not terrible. Half of their games came against defenses that rank top 20 or better in total defense.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Oklahoma State vs Texas A&M A&M favored
RV Bowl Big 12 vs catholic school Iowa State vs Notre Dame Notre Dame favored
Liberty Bowl Big 12 vs AAC K State vs Navy Navy favored
Alamo Bowl Big 12 vs PAC 12 Texas vs Utah Utah favored
Sugar Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Baylor vs Georgia Georgia favored
Peach Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Oklahoma vs LSU LSU favored

TCU, West Virginia, Texas Tech, and Kansas did not qualify.

The Big 12 gets to prove it is the best by playing the SEC three times, PAC 12, AAC, and a Catholic School.

Something tells me that the Big 12 will be proven to NOT be the best conference in 2019. The Big 12 is favored in NONE of their games.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Oklahoma State vs Texas A&M A&M favored
RV Bowl Big 12 vs catholic school Iowa State vs Notre Dame Notre Dame favored
Liberty Bowl Big 12 vs AAC K State vs Navy Navy favored
Alamo Bowl Big 12 vs PAC 12 Texas vs Utah Utah favored
Sugar Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Baylor vs Georgia Georgia favored
Peach Bowl Big 12 vs SEC Oklahoma vs LSU LSU favored

TCU, West Virginia, Texas Tech, and Kansas did not qualify.

The Big 12 gets to prove it is the best by playing the SEC three times, PAC 12, AAC, and a Catholic School.

Something tells me that the Big 12 will be proven to NOT be the best conference in 2019. The Big 12 is favored in NONE of their games.
giphy.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bowl games don't prove anything about conference strength/weakness IMO.

That said, the Big 12 wasn't the best conference this year unless the criteria for "best" is having a lot of competitive games top to bottom. I heard this one years ago from a high school coach regarding their close district race...a four way tie for first. "I don't know how good any of us are but we are damn sure even."

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E69104A2-53B6-4299-936E-9E3CB97E2AB4.jpeg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really care what you whine here, good luck on trying to change the fact PSU has those stats.

What are you smoking this time

None here.

Joe didn't know how garbage WVU was for their whole history. 25-2 against Mountain Dew University. Lol.

You obviously do or you wouldn’t be here trying to bullshit. All those stats do is prove my point and make you look stupid.

You knew what I meant.

More than a little there is.

It is quite embarrassing getting dominated my Ped0phile U. But considering the last game we actually played you was 27 years ago, it gets forgotten.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously do or you wouldn’t be here trying to bullshit. All those stats do is prove my point and make you look stupid.
But you have no point to really stand on.
You knew what I meant.
No.
More than a little there is.
Huh?
It is quite embarrassing getting dominated my Ped0phile U. But considering the last game we actually played you was 27 years ago, it gets forgotten.
You're going to lose is 2023 and 2024 at this rate.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have no point to really stand on.

No.

Huh?

You're going to lose is 2023 and 2024 at this rate.

I do, you just don’t want to believe it.

Yes

Dumbass

It’s not going to be the 70th ranked offense that does it to us.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 are still behind Big Ten and SEC. Pretty decent gap IMO. It's really only been Oklahoma for the past few years. The Runner up is seriously Baylor who could've lost to Rice for Pete's sake.
Coulda, but didn'a