• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins and Weber should being touching the ball 20 times regardless. Let the boys up front open some holes and wear down the defense. It's gonna be a tight, low scoring game I think.

That is also a key. Run it with the RBs, not Barrett all game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13.5 is wayyyy too much. Looks like I'll be making more free money this week like I did last week.

With Stave I mean Hornytoad a lock for 1-2 int's vs bad defenses I'd say the over/under for his int's are 3 and fumbles at 1. Badgers defense and running game has been good enough to easily win vs average to terrible teams despite multiple key injuries, bad penalties and TO's. Eventually that will cost them. A pick six would be a killer since it won't allow the defense save their ass again and Iowa has the players to do that. I'd take Iowa to cover for sure. Although I wouldn't be shocked if the Badgers cover it but that means only one TO allowed, no major penalties that cost them points.

I can't believe the road team has won 6 years in a row now.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Stave I mean Hornytoad a lock for 1-2 int's vs bad defenses I'd say the over/under for his int's are 3 and fumbles at 1. Badgers defense and running game has been good enough to easily win vs average to terrible teams despite multiple key injuries, bad penalties and TO's. Eventually that will cost them. A pick six would be a killer since it won't allow the defense save their ass again and Iowa has the players to do that. I'd take Iowa to cover for sure. Although I wouldn't be shocked if the Badgers cover it but that means only one TO allowed, no major penalties that cost them points.

I can't believe the road team has won 6 years in a row now.
Iowa has actually been better on the road than at home the last 3 or 4 years

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuge games this weekend

Iowa @ Wisconsin will decide the east

Michigan St @ Ohio St will probably decide the west

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuge games this weekend

Iowa @ Wisconsin will decide the east

Michigan St @ Ohio St will probably decide the west

a0fbde211d28612ba8212b0e1f25cde8--scarecrow-wizard-of-oz-wizard-oz.jpg

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually WIsconsin would have to drop a 2nd game for Iowa to win the west

Iowa already has 3 losses in conference. Northwestern has the slight chance if Whisky loses all 3 remaining and NW wins out

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa already has 3 losses in conference. Northwestern has the slight chance if Whisky loses all 3 remaining and NW wins out
Jesus I though Iowa only had two... we let them score 54 fucking points :doh:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is not lost. Ohio State can still win the BigTen if they take care off business the rest of the season. Have my concerns about Michigan State though. Especially if JT is the turnover machine he was against Iowa. Anyone else notice the defense didn't look really good last weekend? Hope they improve on that.

fuck meeeechegan!
Stevie Wonder could see how bad the defense played last week. If MSU has a tight end with two hands and two legs, the Buckeyes are in trouble.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevie Wonder could see how bad the defense played last week. If MSU has a tight end with two hands and two legs, the Buckeyes are in trouble.
This is what I don't get. We held Gesicki to 57 yards and 0 TDs. We held Mark Andrews to 2 catches for 23 yards. These guys are far more talented than any TE on Iowa. No TE has beaten us this year until we faced Iowa for some reason.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Ten Official Athletic Site

The following procedure will determine the representative from each division in the event of a tie:
(a) If two teams are tied, the winner of the game between the two tied teams shall be the representative.
(b) If three or more teams are tied, steps 1 through 8 will be followed until a determination is made. If only two teams remain tied after any step (or sub-step), the winner of the game between the two tied teams shall be the representative. If three or more teams remain tied after any step, move to next step in tiebreaker with remaining tied teams.
1. The records of the three tied teams will be compared against each other.
2. The records of the three tied teams will be compared within their division.
3. The records of the three teams will be compared against the next highest placed teams in their division in order of finish (4, 5, 6, and 7).
(a) When arriving at a group of tied teams while comparing records, use each team’s record against the collective tied teams as a group, rather than record against the individual teams.​
4. The records of the three teams will be compared against all common conference opponents.
5. The best cumulative conference winning percentage of non-divisional opponents.
(a) Example: East 1 non-divisional opponents are 20-7, East 2 non-divisional opponents are 19-8, East 3 non-divisional opponents are 14-13 – East 1 would be the representative.​
6. The records of the three teams will be compared against the highest placed non-divisional teams in their division order of finish (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7).
(a) When arriving at a group of tied teams while comparing records, use each team’s record against the collective tied teams as a group, rather than record against the individual teams.
(b) When comparing records against a single team or a group of teams, the record will prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e. 1-0 is better than 0-0, 2-0 is better than 1-0, etc.)​
7. The team with the best overall winning percentage [excluding exempted games] shall be the representative.
8. The representative will be chosen by random draw.​
Wisconsin wins the B1G West
- Win one of their remaining games.
- or Iowa and Northwestern losing a game.​

Northwestern wins the B1G West
- Wisconsin loses their 3 remaining games
- and Northwestern wins their 3 remaining games
Iowa wins the B1G West
- Wisconsin loses their 3 remaining games
- and Iowa wins their 3 remaining games
- and Northwestern loses 1 or more games
Iowa would win a 3-way tie if it happens
Criteria 1: Iowa>WIS, WIS>NW, NW>Iowa
Criteria 2: Iowa: 5-1, Wisconsin: 4-2, Northwestern: 4-2​

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom 10: Ohio State fans, good to see you again

5. O-hi-no! (7-2)

Last week, I saw "Thor: Ragnarok" and watched the Hulk go completely crazy and smash everything in sight with little consideration of fact or reason. On Saturday, I watched the Iowa Hawkeyes go completely crazy and smash anything they saw dressed in scarlet and gray. This week, I will watch Buckeye Nation go completely crazy and smash my social media timelines because they don't understand how the Coveted Fifth Spot works.