• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, deal between Lefty and Wreck (he sent it). I get Dak, C. Samuel and 2021 3rd for Herbert and Hollywood. I shouldn't have to worry over a QB for a long time now. .... just felt the known was better than the unknown in that case. Took a bit of a hit at WR but what the hell. ... Hollywood will always be more of a boom or bust type in that offense anyway.
Guess it runs in the family. We gotta beg and scratch to get the others to respond to fair deals, they come begging, offers in hand, to give you n Bandit hella deals!

Good one for you, I don't care what becomes of Herbert, and I wouldn't consider Samuels a hit at WR at all. I think him and Teddy are going to click and surprise some people, especially those assuming DJ Moore is gonna be some super stud. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him outscore Hollywood for the year and be much more consistent

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it runs in the family. We gotta beg and scratch to get the others to respond to fair deals, they come begging, offers in hand, to give you n Bandit hella deals!
Good one for you, I don't care what becomes of Herbert, and I wouldn't consider Samuels a hit at WR at all. I think him and Teddy are going to click and surprise some people, especially those assuming DJ Moore is gonna be some super stud. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him outscore Hollywood for the year and be much more consistent
Well, the one thing I learned about the 'others' is plant a seed, then back-off and wait - for some reason it's a 'my idea vs yours' thing. I had inquired about Dak awhile back trying to move Brees, guess the thought stuck. I hope you're right on Samuel, I kind of see he and Brown as boom/bust types in the DeSean mold - - but I like your take much better !!
I have to admit, I did have to be convinced by a couple of outside eyes to go ahead and pull the trigger. .... time will tell.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean it's great that you got Dak out of it, but it's not exactly like that was a position of need for you having Kyler Murray. I'm just surprised that he traded Dak because he needed him a whole lot more than you did since the 43 year old Brady is his best quarterback. I'm with you guys in that I have no idea why Wrecking Crew would do that deal unless he's just convinced that Herbert is going to be awesome or that Dallas isn't going to pay Dak.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean it's great that you got Dak out of it, but it's not exactly like that was a position of need for you having Kyler Murray. I'm just surprised that he traded Dak because he needed him a whole lot more than you did since the 43 year old Brady is his best quarterback. I'm with you guys in that I have no idea why Wrecking Crew would do that deal unless he's just convinced that Herbert is going to be awesome or that Dallas isn't going to pay Dak.
And that's it in a nutshell, I'm not quite that optimistic that he will - and with Brees nearing his shelf-life a young strong QB 1/2 really was a need going forward. .... I guess like all things, time will tell.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
struck out again trying to acquire Rojo, at least makes me feel better knowing at least 1 other guy out there in my leagues is a believer, lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
struck out again trying to acquire Rojo, at least makes me feel better knowing at least 1 other guy out there in my leagues is a believer, lol

I guess it depends. Were you offering any of your top 5 wide receivers? If you were then I think he's crazy not to do the deal.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends. Were you offering any of your top 5 wide receivers? If you were then I think he's crazy not to do the deal.

giphy.gif

pretty sure he's the one that works a ton of hours and has a couple small kids at the house, right?
(wrecking crew)

there were some other moving parts, didn't get any comments or counters with the rejection.
But did get a response in the same week as the offer, so all good.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would rather get a rejection with no comments/counters than another Trubisky for Miles Sanders offer from Roll Tide, LOL

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

pretty sure he's the one that works a ton of hours and has a couple small kids at the house, right?
(wrecking crew)

there were some other moving parts, didn't get any comments or counters with the rejection.
But did get a response in the same week as the offer, so all good.

He's the worst responder of the entire group as far as that goes. Takes forever to look at anything and then usually rejects it without any explanation or counter. Although sometimes without any warning he just accepts it out of the blue also so you never know.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the worst responder of the entire group as far as that goes. Takes forever to look at anything and then usually rejects it without any explanation or counter. Although sometimes without any warning he just accepts it out of the blue also so you never know.

yup, I shot him a text after a couple days that just said 'offer up when you have a chance to review, no rush'

response within a week, even without commentary, works.

He's expressed interest in the player I offered a couple other times too, so thought it would possibly get a counter

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I've made a couple of deals with WC but never with Tide. ..... It takes quite awhile for either to respond and Tide usually responds with a counter but it's along the lines of what Monkey stated earlier. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I've made a couple of deals with WC but never with Tide. ..... It takes quite awhile for either to respond and Tide usually responds with a counter but it's along the lines of what Monkey stated earlier. ...

yeah....I kinda just stopped even looking at his roster.

I sent him an equally ridiculous counter to his Trubs for Miles offer, and he said it wasn't anywhere near to even close to resembling a fair trade.

I said that seems awfully familiar to trading Sanders for trubisky, didn't get a reply to that, lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
What about the Vampire league this year?

If somebody else wants to run it that's fine, but of all years, this is a terrible year for a vampire league. I will revisit it next year again because I did have a lot of fun with it, but there's just too much else going on for me to run it this year and trying to figure out what the format would be, who is in, and a draft date all in this limited time frame just isn't feasible for me.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK- Was looking forward to trying my hand at being a vampire.