• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, it is what it is. One of these days I'll learn to just stay put and take my lumps when it's pretty much a lost cause anyway. .... but if it works it feels sooo good. ......
Oh I know, I had visions of a 4-125-2 day for Anderson vs the hapless 'Phins, and feeling like a friggin genius..not so much

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell Monkey I figured of all people, the guy with Zuerlein wouldn't be the one to use a waiver claim on Tucker. Are you trying to corner the kicker market? And then I go in there and see that you used another waiver claim to pick up Kyle Allen this week. You're freaking killing me!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell Monkey I figured of all people, the guy with Zuerlein wouldn't be the one to use a waiver claim on Tucker. Are you trying to corner the kicker market? And then I go in there and see that you used another waiver claim to pick up Kyle Allen this week. You're freaking killing me!!
I dunno why you so mad, you got an offer for a kicker and a QB sitting on your desk, ready for approval :) :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

after Rivers put up a monster 11pts last week as my bye week fill-in, I decided I'd take a gamble on Allen and his 2 upcoming games against the hapless Falcons defense.

as for the kicker......i couldn't resist since Legatron was on bye and I needed a replacement.
And he scores more pts than the rest of the guys on waivers, lol

if anyone is interested in Zuerlein or Tucker, I'm always open to discuss moving pieces around.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the most exciting of deals, but Treff sends Joey Slye and the new Cincinnati quarterback (I'm not going back in to look up his name) to Bandit for Brett Maher and Frank Gore.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the most exciting of deals, but Treff sends Joey Slye and the new Cincinnati quarterback (I'm not going back in to look up his name) to Bandit for Brett Maher and Frank Gore.
Well, it's probably better than the one I recently made - of which on one is still on my team. .... BTW see pm for discussion.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was more exciting then K for K!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's probably better than the one I recently made - of which on one is still on my team. .... BTW see pm for discussion.

I did see your PM, but won't be able to devote proper attention to trades until after work

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you send Rodgers packing, just in time for him to face me. Why do I see a career day ahead for him??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you send Rodgers packing, just in time for him to face me. Why do I see a career day ahead for him??
Well, since I got Brees via trade (who has a really nice schedule forward) and Murray - I really didn't need him. Thought the stack with Adams was gonna really be something it hasn't worked out that well (probably will now though). I did, however, need an upgrade at WR and Landry gets targets (even though the quality isn't great) - so, I needed to do something. .... I probably took it in the short again but what the hell .... not actually looking for Finley to do much this yr - just hope he survives the Ravens game. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice doing business with you Lefty. It's been tough for us to get a deal done these last few weeks. I really didn't want to part with Duke, but needed another quarterback since Dalton managed to lose his job also. I actually traded for two Dolphins on purpose. There has to be something wrong with me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this sport...me vs bandit, Raiders vs chargers, my Jacobs and Waller vs his Gordon and Allen. Raiders leading 10-0, Rivers playing like ass...Bandit already has a seven point lead..wtf

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice doing business with you Lefty. It's been tough for us to get a deal done these last few weeks. I really didn't want to part with Duke, but needed another quarterback since Dalton managed to lose his job also. I actually traded for two Dolphins on purpose. There has to be something wrong with me.
Well, hell I've got another if you want him ...... :suds: Pleasure - hope it works for us both. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - what the heck has happened to Waller target share ? Seems to go down each week. .... have him in 2 other leagues.

BTW - In this one - - I'm always playing catchup. .... :eek:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - what the heck has happened to Waller target share ? Seems to go down each week. .... have him in 2 other leagues.
Carr discovered Renfrow..aka Cooper Kupp Jr...that and defenses have made Waller enemy #1 in game plans. He still gets enough, and the scoring chances are still there. I'm still happy

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr discovered Renfrow..aka Cooper Kupp Jr...that and defenses have made Waller enemy #1 in game plans. He still gets enough, and the scoring chances are still there. I'm still happy
Well, LAC are pretty strong in the middle so perhaps that had a lot to do with last night. ... just seems to be trending the wrong way lately. Maybe he comes out of it if Carr shifts his focus - - but man, it was a hell of ride those first 7 weeks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, LAC are pretty strong in the middle so perhaps that had a lot to do with last night. ... just seems to be trending the wrong way lately. Maybe he comes out of it if Carr shifts his focus - - but man, it was a hell of ride those first 7 weeks.
If he can make a bona fide threat out of T. Williams, I think that'd be enough, but he's still a chicken shit when it comes to throwing outside the numbers

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can make a bona fide threat out of T. Williams, I think that'd be enough, but he's still a chicken shit when it comes to throwing outside the numbers
A leopard doesn't change it's spots kind of thing. .......