• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The All Star Weekend thread

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... If Jonesy is on, might as well watch this thing

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
just catching up here

Heiskanen falls down and they just let him start again?
fuck dallas

Elias 'Ham Hands' Pettersson :D
can't believe they had him in this instead of the accuracy.

Those little nets are a bitch
glad i recorded this so i could fast forward through the passing drill.
so very boring

Burns has the all-star hair going in

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His interview with Jones was like 2 minutes.

Bleh

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gritty doesn’t win MVP of the mascot game, conspiracy will follow.

Reactions: gob

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a bit odd seeing how many people are having varying reactions to the women competing in the skills comp. I've seen people calling it a stupid publicity stunt (duh), and some people even saying they feel like it makes women's hockey seem like nothing more than a sideshow.

Well, last night when it was announced that Kendall Coyne was going to compete, my son's team was on the ice. On his team there are four girls, one injured and the other was a healthy scratch (third goalie) who were sitting out. With them were two others on the U19 girls team for his program who came to watch the game. Two other girls were playing in the game.

To see how excited they were that she was going to compete told me all I needed to know about it. Good on the NHL for doing it.

Honestly, since the game is 3 on 3 and there is never any checking, maybe they should have a team from the women's league next year.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gritty doesn’t win MVP of the mascot game, conspiracy will follow.

Why was Stinger the only one who got his All Star Jersey already.

Also, I would have died laughing if the Caps mascot did the flap when he scored.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a bit odd seeing how many people are having varying reactions to the women competing in the skills comp. I've seen people calling it a stupid publicity stunt (duh), and some people even saying they feel like it makes women's hockey seem like nothing more than a sideshow.

Well, last night when it was announced that Kendall Coyne was going to compete, my son's team was on the ice. On his team there are four girls, one injured and the other was a healthy scratch (third goalie) who were sitting out. With them were two others on the U19 girls team for his program who came to watch the game. Two other girls were playing in the game.

To see how excited they were that she was going to compete told me all I needed to know about it. Good on the NHL for doing it.

Honestly, since the game is 3 on 3 and there is never any checking, maybe they should have a team from the women's league next year.
Not sure what the negative was, but I'm sure someone could find one.

Chick scooted