• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2024-2025 NBA Basketball Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking in game adjustments and I rarely saw him switch to a zone if man was an issue, for example. We saw Atkinson do this in game 3. I already gave JB credit but if you read my reply, he had a clear ceiling as a coach in Cleveland. If you watch the games you saw this. The offense and players were not evolving or playing to their strengths. Coaches are paid to put the players in position to win right? It seems like you are just disagreeing just to disagree. I never said he was a bad coach, never even said he was average but the team had a ceiling with him as HC. Never said Atkinson was perfect too but I saw things working in this offense I never saw with JB.

Also, JB is more of defensive mind. I think it is fair maybe the Cavs just needed a better offensive minded coach. I think that is very fair
You are thinking, what, if only he made better adjustments we win how many more games than the 99 they won the last 2 seasons (despite a ton of injuries in one of them)? Never mind the year we doubled our wins when over-under was 27.5 and also had a ton of injuries to derail the season.

and you are claiming your point is made with 3 early season wins against awful teams? something tells me if JB coached those games it's "these are bad teams...let's see what we do against better competition.

Most comical in this is his critics used his adjustments against him last season. Guy loses Garland and Mobley, figures things out and we keep winning and is he given any credit? Nope....it's "he needed injuries to make these adjustments"

as to your last comment...again, the move is fine and maybe a change is the way to go. Never seen a team expected to do anything coached by atkinson overachieve like ours did. Hoping this is the first.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Clippers demise was greatly exaggerated.

Looks like the denial of the Clippers demise could be very premature

j
You just hate Harden.....

No I hate no man, but Flagg might be good enough to crack the Thunder lineup. That’s my interest at the moment.

It’s been 3 games

It's been 54 seasons :laugh:

Clippers history is against them on this with terrible moves like pg13 and trading an unprotected first for a salary dump when you were already in the lottery

But they have a chance to turn the corpses of coffey tucker and bones into salary relief for a team with a plan for this summer

And they need to find that option