• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was weird he was great on the Warriors. Never made a peep about coming off the bench, leaned into the role of running the 2nd unit and helping develop the kids. Got some great looks to Kuminga and TJD. Gonna miss him.
Every since his stint in OKC, seems like he’s a changed man, as far as being a less abrasive teammate is concerned.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dr is very optimistic about the biopsy but we truly will not know for 3-5 business days.....and it's

captain obvious hotels.com GIF

a Holiday weekend.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, DJ, I was wondering how the appointment went on Thursday and if there is any treatment plan going forward. I’m sorry I can’t DM you to ask…
No worries, I posted in here back when we found out she would need a biopsy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why they take the shot. It doesn’t make the guy pain free but it’s easier to manage.

It comes down to personality.

That is a painful injury.

But any super competitor is playing though that 100% once the medical staff has cleared them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes down to personality.

That is a painful injury.

But any super competitor is playing though that 100% once the medical staff has cleared them.
This. If his rib fracture was such that it threatened a punctured lung, then he’s not cleared and it’s a non issue.

Most importantly, it’s one person’s body and they should get to make the call. That being said, I responded to a comment that says Morris wouldn’t have played. Nope. Can’t project that at all. Mook would do everything in his power to play.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. If his rib fracture was such that it threatened a punctured lung, then he’s not cleared and it’s a non issue.

Most importantly, it’s one person’s body and they should get to make the call. That being said, I responded to a comment that says Morris wouldn’t have played. Nope. Can’t project that at all. Mook would do everything in his power to play.

I agree.

Morris going to play.

Don’t have to have experienced that specific injury to know you would at least try to play with it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t know the dude then. No doubt he plays. Philly kids are built different.
The guy had a broken rib. Usual timetable for that is weeks or even months.

i know the dude...he's a fake tough guy, and no teams have really wanted him lately.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, you guys know that hockey players and football players play with broken ribs all the time right?
I also know many hockey players sat out postseason games for what would seem like lesser injuries this year and others.

It's sports. Guys get hurt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't see the comment that Morris wouldn't have played. Guess it's possible....but certainly no way even he would know if he did not know how hurt he was (and he said he did not know how hurt Allen was, which of course he didn't).

He's a fake tough guy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Morris going to play.

Don’t have to have experienced that specific injury to know you would at least try to play with it.
I mean, yeah, you kind of do. They can try to play with it before the game and if, say, they could not lift their arms they may not give it a go.

I mean, players have played with calf and hamstring ailments, too. should no one sit out with injuries to those areas? some knee issues players have fought through, too. some don't.

I'd say any person trying to say how hurt another should be is absurd.

I wonder why he didn't say he'd have played with the whiplash injury that kept his bro out 4 months.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t know the dude then. No doubt he plays. Philly kids are built different.
Mook is at the ass end of his career, Allen is not.

Mook would have 100% tried to play if at all possible.

People have different pain tolerances.

Allen’s ability to earn is directly tied to his body.

If he didn’t want to risk it….

* shrugs shoulders *

Obviously, we love our mythical sports tough guy stories and we would prefer to see a guy actually attempt to play.

*side eyes Kawhi *

But Allen playing wasn’t the difference between winning the finals and being a 2nd round out…imo

So, was the risk worth it if he really is experiencing significant pain?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic may not see that contract though.

He strikes me as a Barry Sanders or Calvin Johnson type. Loves the game but retires earlier than people think because he doesn't love the other stuff that comes with being a professional athlete.
Jokic will play until age 50 and win 13 mvps

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, yeah, you kind of do. They can try to play with it before the game and if, say, they could not lift their arms they may not give it a go.

I mean, players have played with calf and hamstring ailments, too. should no one sit out with injuries to those areas? some knee issues players have fought through, too. some don't.

I'd say any person trying to say how hurt another should be is absurd.

I wonder why he didn't say he'd have played with the whiplash injury that kept his bro out 4 months.

No, he would have tried to play.

Doesn’t mean he would have been effective. But he would have tried. Allen wasn’t willing to do that.

And I get it.

But it absolutely speaks to who he is.

You think there is even a 1% chance Kobe sits with that injury?

No way.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he would have tried to play.

Doesn’t mean he would have been effective. But he would have tried. Allen wasn’t willing to do that.

And I get it.

But it absolutely speaks to who he is.

You think there is even a 1% chance Kobe sits with that injury?

No way.
No chance Kobe, MJ or any of the true legends of the game sit out.

Most likely he did because he is unhappy with the situation in Cleveland. There was a tweet about it during the series.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA news:

I just dropped a huge vorp in the toilet this morning

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance Kobe, MJ or any of the true legends of the game sit out.

Most likely he did because he is unhappy with the situation in Cleveland. There was a tweet about it during the series.
Yeah lets believe every tweet we see.

Just like Mitchell is unhappy in CLE. Saw that one too.

I believe the tweet was, some people thought he could play through the injury. Well we know one guy was Morris. Morris wont be in CLE next year so it doesn’t matter

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah lets believe every tweet we see.

Just like Mitchell is unhappy in CLE. Saw that one too.

I believe the tweet was, some people thought he could play through the injury. Well we know one guy was Morris. Morris wont be in CLE next year so it doesn’t matter
Screenshot_20240526-091633~2.png