• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure fucking did. Cussing him out and saying Spo needs to take him out of the rotation because he can't play anymore.

Go ahead and deny it. You never hold yourself accountable when you're wrong. Just narcissistically always saying when you're right.
Just got out of work. You found my comments yet?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A second warriors game postponed? Are they fucking serious? I don't even get two days off if a family member dies....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves phoning it in against the ass Grizzlies aint what you do when the schedule finally lightens up

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Wolves win one playoff series

I think the Conley for Russell swap will go down as best move in Minnesota sports history.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Wolves win one playoff series

I think the Conley for Russell swap will go down as best move in Minnesota sports history.
Russell is and always will be a joke. He is too inconsistent to ever be a top option and his game is too reliant on him dominating the ball and doing first option things.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell is and always will be a joke. He is too inconsistent to ever be a top option and his game is too reliant on him dominating the ball and doing first option things.

I don't think that's fully the case. I do think Conley is without question a better fit for your team. Duh. He's a pure PG that facilitates and can D up other PGs.

D Lo always projected as someone who was a tweener that would struggle to guard 1s and not be big enough to guard athletic wings.

That said.... he's adjusted his game to be a lower usage player and be comfortable with it all the while bringing his turnovers down slightly and still shooting basically the same.

Used correctly and with him having the right head space he's a nice 3rd or 4th option on offense.

Ham is finally using him correctly and the Lakers lineups with him in it have been more successful than the ones without him.

Doesn't mean you don't go get Murray if you can if you're LA (they probably can't)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's fully the case. I do think Conley is without question a better fit for your team. Duh. He's a pure PG that facilitates and can D up other PGs.

D Lo always projected as someone who was a tweener that would struggle to guard 1s and not be big enough to guard athletic wings.

That said.... he's adjusted his game to be a lower usage player and be comfortable with it all the while bringing his turnovers down slightly and still shooting basically the same.

Used correctly and with him having the right head space he's a nice 3rd or 4th option on offense.

Ham is finally using him correctly and the Lakers lineups with him in it have been more successful than the ones without him.

Doesn't mean you don't go get Murray if you can if you're LA (they probably can't)

At this point the only way they’re getting Murray is if dlo declines his option as part of the deal or they’re able to find a worse player on an expiring deal to flip him for

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the only way they’re getting Murray is if dlo declines his option as part of the deal or they’re able to find a worse player on an expiring deal to flip him for

I don't see it happening I was just stating that I could understand them replacing him with that kind of upgrade.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it happening I was just stating that I could understand them replacing him with that kind of upgrade.

The interesting one would be a 3 team deal with the recently traded Brown, but Tor would want to run their PG position through Russell and Schroeder for a year.

Not impossible. But without Indiana's cap space as a 3rd team all laker trades for Murray get more complicated.

Their best chances are the Nets (dinwiddie expiring) or Pistons (Joe Harris) taking a year of Russell to facilitate the deal.