• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very poorly constructed roster. I don't think it gets talked about enough how bad it is. Basically no vets, be they talented or just vets to teach guys. All young players but ones that can't really play with each other because they do the same stuff. Like none of the guards fits together. None of the bigs fit together. It's just a collection of dudes. And on top of that, none of them have really high ceilings. At best there's a couple of guys who could maybe the 3rd best guy on a contender one day. The rest are just rotational pieces and others that are borderline NBA talents.
I don't disagree but when you talk all time talentless roster this isn't among them. You nailed it though with how they play with each other. When Duren is out and they roll with Bag and Wiseman at the 5 you have two guys who are above average offensive players but horrendous defenders. Then we keep playing Stew next to that. He can't guard some 4s and he's below average offensively for a 4. We have one actual SF who should be playing in Bojan. Now if we would get fucking creative we could probably get by with Cade at the 3 but nah

Then we get to Monty continuing to try and play Thompson as a wing when he's been way more effective as a 4.

I don't make 13 million a year and could put together better lineups.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,640.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Simmons thinks the Warriors should trade Draymond to the Cavs for Allen....

Wiggy's head would explode if that happened.....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls are straight cooking ever since Zach Lavine went out with injury. Let this be a big lesson to any team thinking about trading for him and that contract
I cringe every time I see him linked to Sixers.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being reported strongly locally here that the Thunder are going to be big time buyers at the trade deadline. Markenan is the name being mentioned.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 27,640.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being reported strongly locally here that the Thunder are going to be big time buyers at the trade deadline. Markenan is the name being mentioned.
Smart.

They have a lot of draft capital to use to add some players.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the guy! I think he’s a great fit for you guys. I don’t love his defense that’s why I haven’t been plotting and planning involving Markk much but he’s a great great player. Presti has picks out the ass and Ainge is gonna demand 4-5 like the Rudy trade from what I’ve read but Presti has draft picks falling out of his pocket. That was the goal all along with those picks. There just aren’t enough roster spots.

What would your personal starting 5 and playoff bench look like with the addition of Markk? You only have to find 18 million in salary. Who would you be willing to part with? I think Utah could be a nice home for Josh Kiddey with their fucked up sister wives culture (sorry…I’m still FFB).

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the guy! I think he’s a great fit for you guys. I don’t love his defense that’s why I haven’t been plotting and planning involving Markk much but he’s a great great player. Presti has picks out the ass and Ainge is gonna demand 4-5 like the Rudy trade from what I’ve read but Presti has draft picks falling out of his pocket. That was the goal all along with those picks. There just aren’t enough roster spots.

What would your personal starting 5 and playoff bench look like with the addition of Markk? You only have to find 18 million in salary. Who would you be willing to part with? I think Utah could be a nice home for Josh Kiddey with their fucked up sister wives culture (sorry…I’m still FFB).
Fuck off if you don’t want to have a serious discussion.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 27,640.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s one I cooked up where you can send them 5 firsts with the caveat that you get to send the corpse of Bertans instead of Lu Dort. This is about the picks and not the player they send out. Perfect dollar amount and player for them because of the salary match with Bertans. You don’t have to part with any of the young guys you want to build around.

IMG_3781.png

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing funny at all about it. Based on what we know this is a total non story at this point.
He's Josh Kiddey forever my guy. Even my students who don’t follow sports know all about this one from Tik Tok and Instagram.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire sport takes Chinese money, and you watch it religiously. Your house is filled with things you paid the evil commies for. You are the problem. You are evil.
This could be the next thousand message forum discussion. Get er dun.