• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked, I only have 288 followers on Twitter, so it is confirmed Hurricane is way cooler than me now.
I would never claim to be superior to "this or that person" simply because I have more followers than him or her. I've been around long enough to know the system doesn't work that way. I think you know that I know this. Elementary concept really.

Concludes my ealier point that some will blatantly search for fault, often make shit up and sometimes flat out lie...

That said, congrats on your team's performance so far this season. Never thought I'd see a defense w/ KAT in it become this effective.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never claim to be superior to "this or that person" simply because I have more followers than him or her. I've been around long enough to know the system doesn't work that way. I think you know that I know this. Elementary concept really.

Concludes my ealier point that some will blatantly search for fault, often make shit up and sometimes flat out lie...

That said, congrats on your team's performance so far this season. Never thought I'd see a defense w/ KAT in it become this effective.
What is the conversion rate of youtube subscribers to Twitter followers when it comes to coolness point accumulation?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir!

You are the fool who keeps coming up with these outlandish opinions of a coach/player.

You haven’t been right yet on any of your calls..

Like I always said about the arm chair Analytical qbs on here who can articulate a sport ya never played.

He ain’t no innovator of nothin but bullyin his players to play their hearts out on both ends of court to have nothin left come PS.

What are you even talking about?

Haven’t been right on any my calls?

I honestly don’t even think I have tried to make any calls.

Well, aside from calling you out on your stupidity. And when I I actually try to engage and provide you with facts, you don’t even know enough to comprehend what I am saying.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really believe any Pacers fan feels sorry at all for the Pistons pile of crap they are leaving on the floor every night right now. And the current ineptitude from the owner through the 15th guy on the bench has absolutely nothing to do with the brawl. You gotta let that go as it is ancient history and simply enjoy the success that both your teams are having. Heads may explode if there is a Nuggets/Pacers Finals.
We the Iniana Pacers right now...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even talking about?

Haven’t been right on any my calls?

I honestly don’t even think I have tried to make any calls.

Well, aside from calling you out on your stupidity. And when I I actually try to engage and provide you with facts, you don’t even know enough to comprehend what I am saying.
They say when one resorts to personal attacks that is because they have lost the argument.

No need to respond. You’re a liar!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s good but not as good as some people like to go on about. It's better than the big names and that's useful. The fries suck.
I would think the fries would be better since they cut them right there

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a former player that was on the west coast and he swears that Five Guys is better. They’re around in PA and they originated in Jersey. Did they ever get up your way in NY?
I believe five guys is a bit of a step up, they don’t have drive thrus, not that I have seen.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think the fries would be better since they cut them right there
They are super "fresh" but they don't taste as good as the more processed ones lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not as good as some make it out to be but it’s better than any fast food burger you will get anywhere else. Double double with fries and a strawberry shake is pretty damn good.

This is my take, except chocolate shake

Same with chik Fil a

Good, but not cult following worthy

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a former player that was on the west coast and he swears that Five Guys is better. They’re around in PA and they originated in Jersey. Did they ever get up your way in NY?
Yep they have plenty of five guys in nyc/north jersey. I only had it twice though. Once in nyc and once in Miami. Very good but greasy as fuck