• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE NEED BUDDY FUCKING HIELD!!!!

Been saying this for a few years.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at $45 million per as a 3rd option. lol
And for 3 more seasons after this one. It seems like there is no market for the player or his contract on the trade market. That’s holding up everything for the Bulls. There’s legitimate interest in guys like DeRozan and Caruso but I read last week that Bulls front office won’t do anything until they can see what the roster looks like post-Lavine.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time to Joe smith the sixers
Sounds like all he has is He Said/She Said shit. He has no evidence, only his word. Nothing will come from this if he doesn’t have evidence of a promise. Even wording that can serve as an implication isn’t good enough. And technically, the Sixers have likely already been punished by the NBA for this to the extent the NBA can prove. We all commented that two lost 2nd rounders for being early with Tucker and House was excessive. It makes more sense it was excessive because the NBA wanted to punish them for illegal cap manipulation but knew they didn’t have the evidence to do more than 2 second round picks. From the Sixers standpoint, this is over. Harden = other people’s problems now.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like all he has is He Said/She Said shit. He has no evidence, only his word. Nothing will come from this if he doesn’t have evidence of a promise. Even wording that can serve as an implication isn’t good enough. And technically, the Sixers have likely already been punished by the NBA for this to the extent the NBA can prove. We all commented that two lost 2nd rounders for being early with Tucker and House was excessive. It makes more sense it was excessive because the NBA wanted to punish them for illegal cap manipulation but knew they didn’t have the evidence to do more than 2 second round picks. From the Sixers standpoint, this is over. Harden = other people’s problems now.

Any title would be less legitimate than Michigan or alabamas

:dhd:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any title would be less legitimate than Michigan or alabamas

:dhd:
From the guy who hasn’t seen a Sixers tithe in 40 years, I’ll take a highly criticized title. That would be pretty fun actually.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the guy who hasn’t seen a Sixers tithe in 40 years, I’ll take a highly criticized title. That would be pretty fun actually.

Adam silver interjecting himself into the trade but not the illegal salary cap manipulation would be on brand for that weenie

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam silver interjecting himself into the trade but not the illegal salary cap manipulation would be on brand for that weenie
You’re taking James Harden at his word… this time. You’ve also questioned his word and integrity before. What’s more likely is that Morey played Harden and kept him around for one more year to assess the fit with out the commitment to him. Harden got played. I laughed at your linked interview when Harden says “I’m a smart guy, ya know.” If you have to tell people, you probably aren’t as smart as you think you are.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it went down exactly like he said. Good for Morey, that’s exactly what the pos deserved.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it went down exactly like he said. Good for Morey, that’s exactly what the pos deserved.

I hope so too

Because then the sixers should lose all their firsts

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to jinx it (save this post for when it happens), but maybe Cam Reddish has finally figured it out. Bron is the tide that lifts all boats

...and Christie is providing some nice depth behind him. Lack of defense at PG (with DLo and Reaves logging most of those minutes) and the depth at C if they want to use AD at the 4 are their main needs IMO. Wood is a defensive sieve and I'm beginning to doubt Hayes will ever realize any of his supposed upside; he seems to have advanced very little since he came into the league. Castleton has been tearing it up with South Bay, maybe he gets Hayes' roster spot and role next season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Reddish for Most Improved Player of the year.

There, now he's fucked...lol

Likely the next Laker reclamation project to get paid elsewhere next year (unless Lebron leaves and frees up all that cap space).

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so too

Because then the sixers should lose all their firsts
No that’s not happening, if it happened harden got played. Nothing more.