• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, this case doesn't seem to be as open and shut as some folks are claiming.

Why would I own a kangaroo?
I thought maybe you might be Aussie since you just showed up to discuss this

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be stupid if you want, that’s up to you. You do it when you are in the mood anyway so no big deal.
I guess you changed your mind. We have already agreed that in the court of public opinion this will follow him for the rest of his career.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Adams is probably another Guns N Guitars alt.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors with another 2nd half choke job. Just not gonna be that team this year.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you changed your mind. We have already agreed that in the court of public opinion this will follow him for the rest of his career.
Oh no people will always make dumb jokes, but this entire thing has been turned on its head now. I mean if you can read.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Adams is probably another Guns N Guitars alt.

Never thought of that.

Hey @Ken Adams is cheifslakersfan67 a white dude and have you ever bought gas station CBD pills?

Ken Adams

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought maybe you might be Aussie since you just showed up to discuss this
That's a weird thing to assume. Are you implying that the only people discussing this topic on this forum are Aussies?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the case is that open and shut, how come he hasn't been criminally charged?
That means nothing in the court of public opinion.

But to answer your question, the family is uncooperative. It would be extremely rare for a DA to charge when he isn’t going to get any assistance from the victim’s family in making the case. Additionally, sex crimes are generally he said she said and one of the most underprosecuted crimes in America. It’s very difficult to get convictions. DA’s know this and often only charge if they have the accused dead to rights.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a weird thing to assume. Are you implying that the only people discussing this topic on this forum are Aussies?
Sure, let’s go with that.

Ken Adams

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But to answer your question, the family is uncooperative. It would be extremely rare for a DA to charge when he isn’t going to get any assistance from the victim’s family in making the case. Additionally, sex crimes are generally he said she said and one of the most underprosecuted crimes in America. It’s very difficult to get convictions. DA’s know this and often only charge if they have the accused dead to rights.
I get that the court of public opinion works differently than a court of law.

You made very valid points.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you aren’t looking at this case different in anyway after what has came out today you are obtuse. Especially in terms of the Thunder and how they handled it, which is where I was coming from all along. It was blatantly obvious from the beginning the Thunder knew a lot and they weren’t the least bit concerned about it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no people will always make dumb jokes, but this entire thing has been turned on its head now. I mean if you can read.
Not really. In your eyes it has but that’s because you’re a Thunder fan. The kind of early information you rejected because it hadn’t been vetted is the exact type of information you’re clinging tightly to now from the NY Post article because it fits your confirmation bias. This is actually rather common for people to do. I’m not picking on you. It is what it is. There will never be anything definitive at this point. He will be Jailbait Giddey now for the rest of his career.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. In your eyes it has but that’s because you’re a Thunder fan. The kind of early information you rejected because it hadn’t been vetted is the exact type of information you’re clinging tightly to now from the NY Post article because it fits your confirmation bias. This is actually rather common for people to do. I’m not picking on you. It is what it is. There will never be anything definitive at this point. He will be Jailbait Giddey now for the rest of his career.
You do you, I’ll keep being right

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like PJ is no longer in the Clippers rotation

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you aren’t looking at this case different in anyway after what has came out today you are obtuse.
Youre wholly inconsistent. All that has “come out” constitutes a quality of information that just last week you were calling unreliable hearsay. Now it’s gospel? Very telling.
Especially in terms of the Thunder and how they handled it, which is where I was coming from all along. It was blatantly obvious from the beginning the Thunder knew a lot and they weren’t the least bit concerned about it.
I didn’t make a comment today about the Thunder. I made a comment that for the rest of his career Giddey will be Jailbait Giddey.

Ken Adams

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding your point about confirmation bias, one could also argue that the folks who want Josh to be found guilty are gonna cling to any info that paints him in the worse light possible.

If Josh faces no charges, the vast majority of NBA fans aren't gonna call him Jailbait Giddey for the rest of his career.