• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised it’s taken him this long to contract the services of an attorney. Gotta protect yourself and your interests these days.
I meant the girls family. Yeah, as the world turns.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the girls family. Yeah, as the world turns.
Oh ok. From what I read the family wants it to go away and have been uncooperative with local investigators. It’s sad, but I would likely counsel my own daughter to do the same thing. Society is really shitty to victims (potentially here; nothing has been proven) of cases like this. They’re never going to be made whole through any legal process as this stuff generally comes down to he said she said with little in the way of physical evidence. And often in the process their character gets besmirched and dragged through the mud. This girl has already been doxxed on social media.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok. From what I read the family wants it to go away and have been uncooperative with local investigators. It’s sad, but I would likely counsel my own daughter to do the same thing. Society is really shitty to victims (potentially here; nothing has been proven) of cases like this. They’re never going to be made whole through any legal process as this stuff generally comes down to he said she said with little in the way of physical evidence. And often in the process their character gets besmirched and dragged through the mud. This girl has already been doxxed on social media.
Hopefully they are just protecting her interest from this point forward. It seems like it’s becoming pretty clear what happened here. If Giddey broke it off the next day after learning she was underage, after meeting her in a place where she used fake id to get in, its over.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the never ending saga in the NBA who’s playin who’s hurt ….

The Knicks are climbing the ladder

Last night Randle played a game he was doubtful to play , put up decent numbers and helped the Knicks win their 12 th out of 19 games …

2nd in the entire NBA in defense giving up 105.5 pts a game

Playing basic defense.. something that I always stressed wins games even if you’re not considered a real contender.

The fact is in this day and age with all the BS of the prima Donna’s of the NBA the Knicks barring any injuries will contend!

Go knicks ….

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I will say if, and it’s still if because we don’t know, he notified the Thunder the day after it certainly explains the teams response to this. As for the people trying to say grooming and stuff, well that’s what social media is good for.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last night Randle played a game he was doubtful to play , put up decent numbers and helped the Knicks win their 12 th out of 19 games …

Playing basic defense.. something that I always stressed wins games even if you’re not considered a real contender.

The fact is in this day and age with all the BS of the prima Donna’s of the NBA the Knicks barring any injuries will contend!

Go knicks ….

Good post.
Whose alt is this?
:D

Last edited:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cases shouldn’t require physical evidence.

That’s the problem

Seems unlikely it’s one encounter when she says she’s “dating” Josh

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s the problem

That’s a hilarious take

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they are just protecting her interest from this point forward. It seems like it’s becoming pretty clear what happened here. If Giddey broke it off the next day after learning she was underage, after meeting her in a place where she used fake id to get in, its over.

Not necessarily.

Her and her families cooperation is not necessary for them to prosecute him. Ultimately, the question will come down to if there is enough evidence in her social media posts, etc. to be able to get a conviction and if there is, if they want to pursue it or not.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily.

Her and her families cooperation is not necessary for them to prosecute him. Ultimately, the question will come down to if there is enough evidence in her social media posts, etc. to be able to get a conviction and if there is, if they want to pursue it or not.
Some people got some apologizing to do is how this is looking. That’s it in a nutshell.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go knicks ….
The Knicks aren’t contending for shit unless they make a big trade. You’re flipping out over December defensive metrics. How many times do you need to see this? Thibs teams are mostly the same. They play defense when most teams don’t in the regular season. That gap is reduced when you get to the playoffs and everybody is committed to defense the way Thibs is in December. And the other side is the half court offense is never good enough in the playoffs when other teams commit to defense. Rinse. Repeat. That team isn’t a contender.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s the problem

You can’t keep up with kids and how quickly the term “dating” evolves.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t keep up with kids and how quickly the term “dating” evolves.
Exactly, I mean come on, the only reason we know about this is that she was so anxious to let people knew she was “dating” him. She damn sure wasn’t thinking about what words mean.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily.

It would be incredibly rare for a DA to charge without cooperation from the family.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, I mean come on, the only reason we know about this is that she was so anxious to let people knew she was “dating” him. She damn sure wasn’t thinking about what words mean.
I remember when my kid was coming up that she used terms like “talking to someone” “seeing someone” “together” etc… all meant different things with different levels of relationships. Kids are well known for this stuff. “Dating” might just me “we fucked”. That’s too nebulous a thing.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be incredibly rare for a DA to charge without cooperation from the family.
It’s coming together. He got drunk and maybe fried and had a one night stand with a girl he met in a place she needed ID to get into. I would defend any 19 year old if that was the case, as long as he really broke it off the next day when he found out. I also think he likely told the Thunder about it. They then would have done a thorough investigation that allowed them to act the way they have. Case closed, other than the people that went places they never should have gone. Shame on them.