• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is more the best power forward ever than anything else.

How did that girl's life turn out?

I didn't trust your answer, so I went to find out myself.

“I'm not discussing any of that. I don’t care,” Malone said according to the Salt Lake City Tribune. “That's my life, it's my personal life, and I'll deal with that like I've had to deal with everything. So… whatever.”

The incident occurred in 1983 during Malone's sophomore year at Louisiana Tech. He referred to the minor in question, then named Gloria Bell, as his girlfriend. Bell's family did not press statutory r*pe charges, but they did file a paternity suit. Malone denied the accusation but ultimately did settle with the Bell family out of court. Bell's son, Demetress Bell, was a left tackle for the Buffalo Bills and Philadelphia Eagles.

Malone is recognized as his father today. In an ESPN interview with Jemele Hill from over a decade ago, Bell had mentioned how the former Jazz power forward was not part of his life. Since then, the relationship has apparently been mended. Bell even said the two were “best friends,” per a tweet by ESPN's Eric Woodyard, while defending Malone from criticism after his past again resurfaced during the airing of “The Last Dance” documentary.
-30-

NFL son. Not too bad.
Did they list this part too?

The former Utah Jazz big man is considered a true deadbeat dad, having failed to support three of his seven kids. The four he had with his wife are well taken care of, yet the children outside of that relationship were quite unfortunate.

Malone allegedly got a 13-year-old pregnant when he was 20 and, despite already making NBA bucks, fought $125-a-week child support demands. He then had twins with another mom, and refused to acknowledge them until the media caught wind of it and stories regarding their existence were published.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they list this part too?

The former Utah Jazz big man is considered a true deadbeat dad, having failed to support three of his seven kids. The four he had with his wife are well taken care of, yet the children outside of that relationship were quite unfortunate.

Malone allegedly got a 13-year-old pregnant when he was 20 and, despite already making NBA bucks, fought $125-a-week child support demands. He then had twins with another mom, and refused to acknowledge them until the media caught wind of it and stories regarding their existence were published.
A true POS.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the only reason I know about Malone knocking up that little girl is because of @Mecca. Think she brought it up on Fan Nation in 2009 or 2010...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the only reason I know about Malone knocking up that little girl is because of @Mecca. Think she brought it up on Fan Nation in 2009 or 2010...
I found out because of a.story about his WNBA daughter.

Motherfucker didn't acknowledge them until they were phenoms.

He actually has 2 sons that played in the NFL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs, is a respected coach in the league no doubt.

as coach of the Knicks , how has Robinson developed?

Randle, control his emotions under Thibs?

Knicks are by far the worst team in league with a lead…

Hardly any offensive schemes used

Has no clue how to work the refs, always yellin at em..

lol, fizdale has not had a head coaching job since being canned.. how is he not the problem ?

You expect your coach to be absolutely perfect.

Phil Jackson is arguably the greatest coach of all time, and he couldn’t do all those things.

But he was blessed with great talent and he was a master at getting massive egos to play together.

Every coach in the history of the game has strengths and weaknesses. Thibs strenghts definitely outweigh the areas where he isn’t as strong.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude is scum.

I would not be surprised if he has a few kids with underage relatives that we have never heard about because they kept it hush hush.

makes sense why he keeps a low profile

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more concerned about the " she belongs to her dad " comment.

He's clearly okay with child r*pe.

So, is ince$t really a stretch?

probably not. No wonder Karl loved him some Utah. We get sister wives, Cousin Nieces, and Mistress daughters

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw something about Jermaine O'Neal. He scored 55 points in a game back in 2005 but subbed himself out of the game so Reggie MIller could keep the scoring record in a game at 57.

Classy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the commish fucked up with the scheduling big time. This schedule is lame