• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda miss her crazy ass.

It was good times messing with her. She would get pissed when I told her I refuse to acknowledge Kenmore as part of Akron.
And like a driveby bullet holes everywhere.....

LOL.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean to hit me with this shrapnel?

R.13e5b66d9b5720597ac9bc5403a14bff

Sorry. Collateral damage. War is hell. lol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we should allow paedophiles to prey on kids so that it doesn't Intefere with your sports enjoyment?

At.20, Malone got a 13 year old pregnant.

He is repugnant.
He is more the best power forward ever than anything else.

How did that girl's life turn out?

I didn't trust your answer, so I went to find out myself.

“I'm not discussing any of that. I don’t care,” Malone said according to the Salt Lake City Tribune. “That's my life, it's my personal life, and I'll deal with that like I've had to deal with everything. So… whatever.”

The incident occurred in 1983 during Malone's sophomore year at Louisiana Tech. He referred to the minor in question, then named Gloria Bell, as his girlfriend. Bell's family did not press statutory r*pe charges, but they did file a paternity suit. Malone denied the accusation but ultimately did settle with the Bell family out of court. Bell's son, Demetress Bell, was a left tackle for the Buffalo Bills and Philadelphia Eagles.

Malone is recognized as his father today. In an ESPN interview with Jemele Hill from over a decade ago, Bell had mentioned how the former Jazz power forward was not part of his life. Since then, the relationship has apparently been mended. Bell even said the two were “best friends,” per a tweet by ESPN's Eric Woodyard, while defending Malone from criticism after his past again resurfaced during the airing of “The Last Dance” documentary.
-30-

NFL son. Not too bad.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd probably be pretty familiar with that unclean feel given the meth heads you throw 20 bucks at

I don't normally recommend the lava soap on your junk but in your situation just go for it and hope it kills the herp
I'm married and doing great, but your wife wants to know how you know the meth hoes are 20 bucks...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you're not a parent.

And the world thanks you for that!
I am

You guys have made numerous false statements about me. It's funny how wrong you are. Almost like your mind was created by the media you consume instead of the thoughts you have. It's sad how normalized that is.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading home to my wife and kid. Bye guys. We have basketball practice tonight.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm married and doing great, but your wife wants to know how you know the meth hoes are 20 bucks...

sure you are

your contempt for all things women speaks to that.

It jumps off the page bro. You interject it when it doesn't even apply.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is more the best power forward ever than anything else.

How did that girl's life turn out?

I didn't trust your answer, so I went to find out myself.

“I'm not discussing any of that. I don’t care,” Malone said according to the Salt Lake City Tribune. “That's my life, it's my personal life, and I'll deal with that like I've had to deal with everything. So… whatever.”

The incident occurred in 1983 during Malone's sophomore year at Louisiana Tech. He referred to the minor in question, then named Gloria Bell, as his girlfriend. Bell's family did not press statutory r*pe charges, but they did file a paternity suit. Malone denied the accusation but ultimately did settle with the Bell family out of court. Bell's son, Demetress Bell, was a left tackle for the Buffalo Bills and Philadelphia Eagles.

Malone is recognized as his father today. In an ESPN interview with Jemele Hill from over a decade ago, Bell had mentioned how the former Jazz power forward was not part of his life. Since then, the relationship has apparently been mended. Bell even said the two were “best friends,” per a tweet by ESPN's Eric Woodyard, while defending Malone from criticism after his past again resurfaced during the airing of “The Last Dance” documentary.
-30-

NFL son. Not too bad.
He is still a POS for getting a 13yo pregnant. The fact you can't understand that says a lot about you.