• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game got bigger today. Sixers need to win this one for the children. Giddey is blessed that this game isn’t in Philly. We’re not fans of people using influence to molester children.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they put a sexual offender on the court to represent them during circumstances that warranted an investigation. They’re going to look bad if she is indeed underage.
You crack me up. You know the reputation the organization has, it’s literally as good as it gets. The cops are not involved, if he was a plumber someone’s sink is getting fixed today. Insert church lady pic, it applies here.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game got bigger today. Sixers need to win this one for the children. Giddey is blessed that this game isn’t in Philly. We’re not fans of people using influence to molester children.
Oh rest assured everyone here knows your entire take on this is based on the game today, you are a broken record. It’s one game, no big deal.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are definitely guys who are registered sex offenders that happened to for sure. I’m not sure where this girl Liv Cook is from. But I didn’t know isn’t a recognized defense in Oklahoma.
Age of consent laws, don’t forget about those,

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh rest assured everyone here knows your entire take on this is based on the game today, you are a broken record. It’s one game, no big deal.
Well now they’re playing for all the decent people left in this world.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one question everyone should be asking is would the Thunder be doing this if there was a chance of any real blowback? The answer is no. If it is shown that the Thunder is supporting a plausible explanation given by an employee I would hope everyone would respect that until it’s proven differently.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one question everyone should be asking is would the Thunder be doing this if there was a chance of any real blowback? The answer is no. If it is shown that the Thunder is supporting a plausible explanation given by an employee I would hope everyone would respect that until it’s proven differently.
That’s why my first post was just be right. If it comes out he was with an underage girl in the biblical sense, it blew up on the internet, the NBA decided it was worth looking into, the Thunder had all this information and still decided to play him that’s a bad look.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why my first post was just be right. If it comes out he was with an underage girl in the biblical sense, it blew up on the internet, the NBA decided it was worth looking into, the Thunder had all this information and still decided to play him that’s a bad look.
The Thunder is not doing anything against the advice of the NBA, I would bet it all on that.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll lay it out there, if it turns out that the Thunder are looking past anything that a reasonable examination says they shouldn’t I’ll say they were very wrong. They have to be pretty much positive this is not much, they wouldn’t be doing this for a win or two, they are way better than that. I would dig in too if I was confident in what I’m seeing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What aspect of this wouldn’t make it statutory r*pe anymore?

I'd expect that it depends on how far he's supposed to go in making sure she's of age.

Was it an 18 and over club? 21 and over? Seems like he would have a reasonable expectation that whoever he met in the club would at least be whatever the minimum age to get in was.

Also, if she had a fake id that said she was 18 or older and it fooled whoever checked id's for the club...pretty good chance that it would fool him too if he asked to see it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd expect that it depends on how far he's supposed to go in making sure she's of age.

Was it an 18 and over club? 21 and over? Seems like he would have a reasonable expectation that whoever he met in the club would at least be whatever the minimum age to get in was.

Also, if she had a fake id that said she was 18 or older and it fooled whoever checked id's for the club...pretty good chance that it would fool him too if he asked to see it.
Doesn’t come into play at all in Oklahoma.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t come into play at all in Oklahoma.
Pretty sure this happened in California, which could be a problem for him. I’ll get concerned for him if I hear law enforcement is involved in any way.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From this link:
“Defendants accused of statutory r*pe often claim they had no reason to know their partner was underage. The defendants may argue that the victims misrepresented their age, and that a reasonable person would have believed such representation.

Even if this is true, Oklahoma does not allow a defendant to rely on a mistake of age to avoid a sex crime conviction for statutory r*pe. Statutory r*pe is a strict liability crime, so a malicious intent or a “guilty mind” is not necessary. All that matters is the age of the alleged victim and whether the sexual conduct actually occurred.“