• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too much raw talent for that.

it's been bad bad
I don't use it as an excuse to be THIS bad, but about half the team has been injured during this stretch.
Also, a lot of that last year was playing to Wenbenyama, which didn't work.
Now that Monty has finally stopped punishing Ivey and putting him in the starting lineup we don't have a viable 5 to start with Duren out.
It's going to be ugly for a while. Can't even say how long with everyone in street clothes, but moves also need to be made and while Weaver has been passable with the draft he has been terrible at trades and managing picks.
Lastly, they should have listened to Monty when he said he didn't want to coach this year. Instead they threw more money at him and he is still not coaching this year.
Their best line up has been Sasser, Ivey, Cunningham, Thompson, Bagley--just start that until Duren is back.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that like a Charles Barkley guarantee?
Yes, I had a huge win recently on FD. It's my personal guarantee to you.

Need to get that 1-800 bettor line up as soon as we arrive in Henderson, NV. Money maker.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance, Dolan...now please, for the love of Buddha....Sell. The. Team.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't use it as an excuse to be THIS bad, but about half the team has been injured during this stretch.
Also, a lot of that last year was playing to Wenbenyama, which didn't work.
Now that Monty has finally stopped punishing Ivey and putting him in the starting lineup we don't have a viable 5 to start with Duren out.
It's going to be ugly for a while. Can't even say how long with everyone in street clothes, but moves also need to be made and while Weaver has been passable with the draft he has been terrible at trades and managing picks.
Lastly, they should have listened to Monty when he said he didn't want to coach this year. Instead they threw more money at him and he is still not coaching this year.
Their best line up has been Sasser, Ivey, Cunningham, Thompson, Bagley--just start that until Duren is back.

yea I can't begin to understand his constant meddling with lineups. Kevin Knox for 30 minutes? come on bruh

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he’s just going to come back with no real explanation?
When he comes back he will have media availability. I’m sure he’ll be questioned about that.