• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great during the Warriors title year. Best year of his career by far.

That's the player he need to get back to.

They would have had a hard time wining that Memphis series without him
He is far more likely to be out of the league after that contract than to get another contract after

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean how the hell do you go from 93 percent at the stripe to 76

not like 76 sucks but that's a bizarre thing to stop being excellent at
Yea that's bad. One of those guys who got happy with his bag and decided not to take his career seriously

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is far more likely to be out of the league after that contract than to get another contract after
I disagree. He wont get a big money contract but out the league? Nah he will be around 3 or 4 yrs from now

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's up to him

he's can either realize he's jamal Crawford or not. Teams need Jamal Crawford. What they don't need is Jamal Crawford who thinks he's a top 15 player.

I was very down on Poole getting a bag even after the finals but not even I thought he'd be this bad lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. He wont get a big money contract but out the league? Nah he will be around 3 or 4 yrs from now
It's not out of the question sure but very strong chance I'm right

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's up to him

he's can either realize he's jamal Crawford or not. Teams need Jamal Crawford. What they don't need is Jamal Crawford who thinks he's a top 15 player.

I was very down on Poole getting a bag even after the finals but not even I thought he'd be this bad lol
He didn't deserve that contract. He had one really good season and that was when it was rookie ext time. He was horrible in his rookie year, solid in year 2, then took the leap in year 3 ( title season) to secure the bag

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's up to him

Jamal Crawford has always been my comp for him too, upside wise. But that's looking less likely now for sure

Good riddance

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't deserve that contract. He had one really good season and that was when it was rookie ext time. He was horrible in his rookie year, solid in year 2, then took the leap in year 3 ( title season) to secure the bag

its this paragraph right here that scares me

"
It’s a bit different, too, like, once your contract is signed and once you got a ring. Essentially everything that needed to be done in Golden State got done. I got a ring. Made sure my family is straight. A good situation to come in [to Washington] and just kind of have my own team, play my own type of basketball,” Poole said."

Bro...are you somehow implying that multiple times over NBA champion Steve Kerr doesn't understand the right kind of basketball you should be playing? That your dumbass self needed to be able to do what you need to do on the court and that will be more effective?

He's super delusional man. Like otherworldly delusional.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs keeping the celts in this game
How much these refs got on the celts?
200w.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q following up on our Caruso conversation. I was dead wrong on this guy’s value around the league for trade purposes. There’s going to 8-10 teams that are serious this year that would benefit by putting him on the roster. Among them, about 4-5 teams could see him as the final piece to what they need for playoffs.
- secondary ball handling
- All NBA caliber perimeter defender
- solid not elite 3 P shooter

The contract is locked in for this year and next at a beyond reasonable 9 million. That makes getting value in a trade rough when you are matching salaries coming with only 9 million of player coming back. The only way to add value to the deal is to go young rising players or picks. I think there’s going to be a bidding war if Bulls do it right and hang on until the deadline. I think he may go in the end for two first round picks. That’s a steep price and I would think the Sixers would be out on that. It’s a shame because the Sixers are one of the team you look at and say he’s the last piece the group needs.

Maxey
Caruso
Batum
Tobias
Embiid

Playoff bench of: Melton, Oubre, BBall Paul with RoCo and Pat Bev likely out of rotation but available for some matchups in a series.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Gman @Wamu @The Q Celtics Sixers again on Wednesday night. League schedule makers hooked you guys up. Sixers are on night two of a back to back. Would rather the Sixers sit Embiid tonight vs Pacers so he is fresh Wednesday night. They are live vs the Pacers without Embiid not so much vs Celtics.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Gman @Wamu @The Q Celtics Sixers again on Wednesday night. League schedule makers hooked you guys up. Sixers are on night two of a back to back. Would rather the Sixers sit Embiid tonight vs Pacers so he is fresh Wednesday night. They are live vs the Pacers without Embiid not so much vs Celtics.
Y'all got us at home again, though... should be a good game.

Nick Nurse is a very strong NBA coach and you can tell he's doing good things in Philly.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all got us at home again, though... should be a good game.

Nick Nurse is a very strong NBA coach and you can tell he's doing good things in Philly.
Because the matchups have been so close to each other on the calendar I want to see how each team adjusts coming out of the first matchup. Hopefully Nurse has something to answer Jrue on Embiid.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are bound for a letdown game soon but they actually haven’t had too many back to backs early. It’s been a pretty good schedule imo in terms of rest.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are bound for a letdown game soon but they actually haven’t had too many back to backs early. It’s been a pretty good schedule imo in terms of rest.
Other than the first week when they had 3 games in 4 nights. Sixers will always catch the ass end of the NBA schedule because of their situation in the Wells Fargo Center. They rank third in the pecking order. The NHL schedules the Flyers first because they own the building. Next in order of priorities is the special event schedule of concerts and icecapades around Christmas season. Finally, the NBA takes that existing calendar and has to schedule the Sixers around all that shit. This is one of the reasons why the Sixers are all in on getting another arena built.