• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gobert over Embiid eh lol
Embiid at 75% is a 23 and 11 guy in the playoffs. Gobert is a guy who gets targeted every May and yet still keeps being gifted defensive player of the year awards. Like I said, there’s no reason to take this guy seriously.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but you’re talking about him. I went and looked the guy up on Twitter. He has like 2k followers. For NBA media that’s paltry. He’s a no talent ass clown hot take guy trying to be a somebody in a crowded industry so he pulls shit from his ass and goes with it to try and get attention.
Flagrant fuckery.
Gobert over Embiid eh lol
My Guy, I had to scroll back to the top because I thought I missed them rating Embiid and Joker co-#1's.

I like Sabonis.

But #2?

Rudy over Embiid......

Da fuq?!?!?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I can remember, we did…lol

How you feeling about the JJ hire?

If you guys are going after a big I’m free agency, Valancunas?

Or trade for Robinson or Brook?

I saw some shit about Edey at 17 too.

Not directed at me, but here goes LOL.

I like the JJ hire since Hurley declined. There were other decent options, but nothing inspiring or with JJ's potential upside.

Robinson is interesting. Brook too expensive at his age IMO. If they have an MLE to use, maybe Valancunas. I like Bitadze. Or they could circle back to Drummond, or maybe Tillman?

Wondering if an opted in DLo to Orlando for Carter is possible. Or maybe get Sharpe from the Nets?

If they use 17 on a big, I prefer DaRon Holmes. From what I've seen, the Lakers are interested too. Edey doesn't really work next to AD, so he would be a backup.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not directed at me, but here goes LOL.

I like the JJ hire since Hurley declined. There were other decent options, but nothing inspiring or with JJ's potential upside.

Robinson is interesting. Brook too expensive at his age IMO. If they have an MLE to use, maybe Valancunas. I like Bitadze. Or they could circle back to Drummond, or maybe Tillman?

Wondering if an opted in DLo to Orlando for Carter is possible. Or maybe get Sharpe from the Nets?

If they use 17 on a big, I prefer DaRon Holmes. From what I've seen, the Lakers are interested too. Edey doesn't really work next to AD, so he would be a backup.
I love listening to JJ's insights and I'm tired of the same old retreads.

So, I really hope they give him the time he needs to grow into the position.

I think Robinson can be had because they need to pay Hartenstein, or the Thunder will.

What about Capela?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love listening to JJ's insights and I'm tired of the same old retreads.

So, I really hope they give him the time he needs to grow into the position.

I think Robinson can be had because they need to pay Hartenstein, or the Thunder will.

What about Capela?
I think Capela is too expensive. What they need is the option to play a center alongside AD, but at that salary that really pushes Capela to be a starter. I think they need a more cost effective option.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thing

View attachment 365601

is not a basketball guy.
Holy shit he can't even write. Look at this "sentence."

"A mere 45-game body of work put him in this spot, as Embiid simply missed way too much action to justify putting him any higher, which is a shame because he was still one of the league’s three best players when healthy, putting up monstrous averages."

But because of DEI he's a fancy writer boy now. :pound:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these folks here are nancy boy vorp worshippers instead of basketball guys. They aren't actually math guys either, but they pretend to be.
whatever he was,he was highly intelligent.had a photographic mind too.smartest person I ever saw.he corrected a history teacher I had in 8th grade on percentage. I loved that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flagrant fuckery.

My Guy, I had to scroll back to the top because I thought I missed them rating Embiid and Joker co-#1's.

I like Sabonis.

But #2?

Rudy over Embiid......

Da fuq?!?!?
They said it was based on games played last year which Embiid missed half the season causing him to end up much lower.

Also these aren’t projected rankings for this season they’re just for last year

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said it was based on games played last year which Embiid missed half the season causing him to end up much lower.

Also these aren’t projected rankings for this season they’re just for last year
That makes sense.