• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he eligible for any awards this season? Not sure how many games he's missed. What is it, all players now have to play at least 65 games to be considered for awards, how many games has Joel missed this season?
He's only missed 63 or 64. He's good.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where: The court they have in the backyard.

How it goes down: Lebron COOKS him worse than the top players in college basketball.

Seriously, it’s the Lakers or bust.

Lebron won’t leave.
Yeah....

Bron will retire a Laker.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)I think Jokic is a great player. Have never said otherwise.

(2)Who gives a fuck?!?!? Why is a triple double special?!?!? This is that analytics garbage.

(3)He was a fucking 6 seed. GTFO with this silly shit.

1. I seem to recall you saying Jokic is nothing more than a fat & sloppy system player. He's not a system player, he is the Nuggets system. And it resulted in a championship. What has the Process won?

2. Was giving you examples/reasons why Jokic won his MVP's. But I fully expected you to ignore any type of real head to head comparison.

3. Pretty sure the Nuggets 2nd & 3rd best players, Murray & MPJ, missed alotta time that season. So no "silly shit" at all.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

How did this start?

Is this feud a publicity stunt like Kanye and 50 did to sell units?

J Cole fucked his ass all the way up here…lol

Go Clippers!

I’m a biased JCole Stan so I agree but Kendrick took some shots at him and drake last week on a track. It was more directed at drake but some Cole shots were in there as well

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

How did this start?

Is this feud a publicity stunt like Kanye and 50 did to sell units?

J Cole fucked his ass all the way up here…lol

Go Clippers!

I like J Cole moreso

Don't hate Kendrick at all but agree on some of it being boring.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a biased JCole Stan so I agree but Kendrick took some shots at him and drake last week on a track. It was more directed at drake but some Cole shots were in there as well
Yeah, I’m team Cole World.

That Malcolm ( X )Luther King shit will only hold my interest for so long when the music doesn’t slap.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had lightening in a bottle for a minute

Gotta have a follow up though.

Dude peaked at the Black Panther soundtrack.
This is one of the few topics I can’t give a very educated, albeit possibly slightly biased, take on. So yeah, whatever you said sounds great to me!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I seem to recall you saying Jokic is nothing more than a fat & sloppy system player. He's not a system player, he is the Nuggets system. And it resulted in a championship. What has the Process won?

2. Was giving you examples/reasons why Jokic won his MVP's. But I fully expected you to ignore any type of real head to head comparison.

3. Pretty sure the Nuggets 2nd & 3rd best players, Murray & MPJ, missed alotta time that season. So no "silly shit" at all.
Head to head? Embiid dominates him every time out head to head. Embiid is 6-2 vs him all time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And again...let's get back on track here.

I said Joel Embiid has been the best basketball player to take an NBA court this year and that can't be argued. He left zero doubt.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the few topics I can’t give a very educated, albeit possibly slightly biased, take on. So yeah, whatever you said sounds great to me!

Kendrick was also quoted as saying

"The Thunder is tanking fam"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again...let's get back on track here.

I said Joel Embiid has been the best basketball player to take an NBA court this year and that can't be argued. He left zero doubt.

Move those goal posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deflection-deflection-deflection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embiid being the best player in the league before his injury this season has nothing to do with a true head to head comparison of NJ & JE.

What he's done this season has nothing to do with Joker's MVP awards. I already posted their stats from the '21 & '22 seasons and you ignored them. You want nothing to do with a true head to head comparison. And I understand why. Jokic had better seasons.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move those goal posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I said from the jump. Buy a fucking clue.
Deflection-deflection-deflection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m not deflecting at all
Embiid being the best player in the league before his injury this season has nothing to do with a true head to head comparison of NJ & JE.
Sure it does. We’ve seen them play through out their careers. Embiid dominates at both ends and Jokic dominates at one end.
What he's done this season has nothing to do with Joker's MVP awards.
Sure it does. If Kuminga doesn’t jump on Embiid’s knee Embiid is MVP. If the media doesn’t penalize Embiid for missing 7 games due to Covid in 2021 he’s MVP. That’s 2 of Jokic’s 3 MVPs
I already posted their stats from the '21 & '22 seasons and you ignored them.
You’re so gay. Like gayer than Richard Simmons and a bag of dicks. You always post stats because you have no clue how to assess sports any other way. Why do I have to comment on your stats every time you post them when you’ve posted them like 75 times already?!?!?!?
You want nothing to do with a true head to head comparison. And I understand why. Jokic had better seasons.
Head to head = Embiid 6 Jokic 2. I don’t think you know what head to head means. This isn’t mathletes, dumb ass.