• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been more acceptable had a black American guy instigated it I'm sure...
There’s that Indiana influence coming out. Crazy place Indiana. In the 21st century, they have the strongest Klan pockets in America.
Of course you didn't know... It's been evident for some time that you're here for the petty drama and not the basketball.
I’m just here to glean what I can from giants in the sport of basketball like the guys who have 78 followers of their high school girls basketball blog. I dream of one day being able to write such meaningful prose.
You and funbags sure do love to give each other blowjobs... Call when Embiid wins a meaningful playoff series as opposed to a ho hum first round match against Brooklyn. Healthy or not just not enough between the ears w/ him.
Again…Indiana is on brand. The black man (that speaks 4 languages by the way) doesn’t have it between the ears.

Keep digging that hole Nathan Bedford Forrest.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hield sure can do more than just shoot and score. Averaging just under 6apg with Philly. He is an underrated passer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hield sure can do more than just shoot and score. Averaging just under 6apg with Philly. He is an underrated passer.
It definitely helps Philly doesn’t have a pure PG like Fox or Hali. He never really got that chancd in other places or maybe he felt he didn’t need to do it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started an hour ago.

I will remind you of this when you are starting to smoke a bowl. Like you have posted on here before.
I’m about 30 minutes away.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely helps Philly doesn’t have a pure PG like Fox or Hali. He never really got that chancd in other places or maybe he felt he didn’t need to do it
He has shown flashes. When he was traded to Indiana he averaged 4.8apg for the Pacers.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think we’ll see the best of Hield in Philly until he can work around the attention Embiid gets.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that.
You can see the last couple of games where he has shot poorly why he’s a good team’s 3rd or 4th option. If he’s asked to be the 1st or even 2nd best threat on the floor he becomes easy to take away. But I can where the Sixers like to run that extended elbow Maxey/Embiid two man game, him sitting in the opposite corner or even same corner where the defense will pay for giving Maxey/Embiid too much attention.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see the last couple of games where he has shot poorly why he’s a good team’s 3rd or 4th option. If he’s asked to be the 1st or even 2nd best threat on the floor he becomes easy to take away. But I can where the Sixers like to run that extended elbow Maxey/Embiid two man game, him sitting in the opposite corner or even same corner where the defense will pay for giving Maxey/Embiid too much attention.
IMO Hield is really good as your #3 option....making Harris your #4 option on offense. Harris just isn't reliable enough to be the #3 guy.

Hield is pretty consistent as a shooter as evident by his career 40% on treys.