• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If so, that is a bad move.

I know there are financial implications vs. getting fired and resigning.

But you pretty much lock in that you aren’t getting another head job.

Probably ever.

I don't think he wants to

He can cash his 80 million and go get a broadcasting job.

But there is really no other conclusion than it being painfully obvious his rotations don't work and continuing to do them.

The way the roster is built there should be maybe 5 minutes a game Jaden or Cade aren't in the game. You start the game with them and maybe the beginning of the 3rd and end the game with them. Other than that split them up. Use Grimes or Sasser with them...or even Shake.

But again instead of using Shake or Troy Brown (guys who have actually accomplished shit) he was rolling with a 10 day guy and Flynn. Why is this dude seeing the floor? Why do the Pistons need a ten day guy at all lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No choice but to call that a very bad loss by the Kings last night

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who won that game you went to last night?
My kids lost in double OT. Rough outcome. They missed two shots within 4 feet on the last possession of regulation. That was their chance. They aren’t done yet. This was just conference championship game. They’ll make the district tournament and likely states. They lost in the semis of the league last year and still won the state title. I’m telling you, this league is the best in the state. Between girls and boys and 6 divisions based on size across the state there are 12 state champs. 5 of them came from this league last year. One year 7 teams were state champs of a total of 12.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how old he would have to be to understand that by taking less money, they could add better pieces around him.

agree in this situation for sure. I don't begrudge a man wanting his money but he's got tons. So it kinda becomes that vs legacy

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons aren't as bad as there record, especially if they had an actual coach. And the Knicks are missing a few guys.
I agree...plus the factor of former players of each team going at it.

Pretty sure the Cavs play in Detroit soon. I'd be more shocked with a blowout win than I would a loss by the Cavs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is deep. They were missing 2 of their top 3 players and 2 rotation players

Granted haven't paid as much attention around the league on this but sure seems when the Cavs are shorthanded they often play better.....and when teams are shorthanded we let our foot off the gas and make things closer than it needs to be.

Maybe just something to be said for talented guys getting a chance and playing hard to get more chances.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree in this situation for sure. I don't begrudge a man wanting his money but he's got tons. So it kinda becomes that vs legacy
without knowing the Laker cap situation is this true? Meaning, are they over the cap whether he takes $50 mil per or $5 mil?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted haven't paid as much attention around the league on this but sure seems when the Cavs are shorthanded they often play better.....and when teams are shorthanded we let our foot off the gas and make things closer than it needs to be.

Maybe just something to be said for talented guys getting a chance and playing hard to get more chances.
The lack of effort makes the regular season a sham.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, this is like Blazers fans saying Oden-less Blazers
Nurse said the other day he expects him back at the end of March. That likely entails 2 more weeks of rest and rehab and then a 2 week ramp up back to action. Sixers need to gravitate to that 6th seed or even the 7 seed despite having to win a play in game.

I like the way the new Sixers with Embiid and everybody healthy matchup against Bucks, Cavs, and Knicks.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nurse said the other day he expects him back at the end of March. That likely entails 2 more weeks of rest and rehab and then a 2 week ramp up back to action. Sixers need to gravitate to that 6th seed or even the 7 seed despite having to win a play in game.

I like the way the new Sixers with Embiid and everybody healthy matchup against Bucks, Cavs, and Knicks.

It took a second before I realized you were talking about the head coach and not a health care professional lol. I guess he was destined to coach Embiid...