• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....you're telling me missing 4 months doesn't hurt a young player's development?

And he is one of the best defenders in this crop of freshman players. His defense is legit.

But, yeah his outside shooting isn't very good at all. But, that is something that can be improved. And he is making 48% of his 2 point attempts. Would be different if he was only making 38-40% of those.

for most young players...yes. I don't like that a kid who could have access to any shot coach on the planet has a bad jumper. That's scary to me. Kobe was ultra polished for a HS kid and his dad was a basic Euro player. Not Lebron James. Some kids don't have it. Jordan's sons come to mind

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for most young players...yes. I don't like that a kid who could have access to any shot coach on the planet has a bad jumper. That's scary to me. Kobe was ultra polished for a HS kid and his dad was a basic Euro player. Not Lebron James. Some kids don't have it. Jordan's sons come to mind
MJ was probably too competitive to ever teach them everything lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight, I’m at the Mecca of basketball to see the girls of my school go for the Philadelphia Catholic League Championship. This is a big one. Best basketball conference in the state of PA.

IMG_4089.jpeg

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight, I’m at the Mecca of basketball to see the girls of my school go for the Philadelphia Catholic League Championship. This is a big one. Best basketball conference in the state of PA.

View attachment 355536

I wish my state did this when I played

Damn catholic schools recruit and then go play the small farm towns

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jerseys are top quality. I love the clean, simple look.

The logo...eh, not so much. It looks more like a cruise ship than a clipper since they chose to use the front profile. However, the logo being meh isn't entirely their fault. It's the NBA's. The NBA has restrictions on new logo designs. They all have to be round (like you see here), which limits your options with what you can do. That's why you see so many teams with round logos nowadays and also why some traditional teams (Lakers, Bulls) have chosen not to do any kind of redesign because they would then have to use those new guidelines. I really wish the league would drop those silly requirements so we can get some cool logos again.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca where you at? We have a game to discuss.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jerseys are top quality. I love the clean, simple look.

The logo...eh, not so much. It looks more like a cruise ship than a clipper since they chose to use the front profile. However, the logo being meh isn't entirely their fault. It's the NBA's. The NBA has restrictions on new logo designs. They all have to be round (like you see here), which limits your options with what you can do. That's why you see so many teams with round logos nowadays and also why some traditional teams (Lakers, Bulls) have chosen not to do any kind of redesign because they would then have to use those new guidelines. I really wish the league would drop those silly requirements so we can get some cool logos again.

Love them bringing back red in their jersey rotation

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect to Mecca cuz she rules around here, but if the Earth opened up and swallowed that team whole I wouldn't lose any sleep...

Get outta my town, Clip joint... :heh:
So to quote you, “With all due respect to @Mecca, f her and the Clippers”. You know as long as you say with all due respect you can say anything after, she will respect that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to quote you, “With all due respect to @Mecca, f her and the Clippers”. You know as long as you say with all due respect you can say anything after, she will respect that.
Hey I don't hate on the fans. The team's fair game...

Look how y'all hate on my Chiefs... :heh: